2022 2022 S Alfonzo Allen receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes sir. Both kids want to put kids in Urgent Care and have good range as safety prospects.

Getting Kevin Knowles in this class would essentially ensure Allen in the next
Whatever it takes. Bring me Knowles. I need Allen wearing the orange and green. Lymon too.
How we looking for Knowles btw?

Yes sir. Both kids want to put kids in Urgent Care and have good range as safety prospects.

Getting Kevin Knowles in this class would essentially ensure Allen in the next

He wants to be at Miami too. I remember he was mad at Miami for a long time because Clemson and other big schools had offered but still didn’t get a Miami offer

Advertisement
1596387282796.png

Wouldn't want to be this kids first commitment. ****, I wouldn't want to be ANY big time kids first commitment for 2022 considering the times we are in. All of these kids are literally going to go through the entire process their SR year since there more than likely won't be any visits this fall.

Advertisement
Wouldn't want to be this kids first commitment. ****, I wouldn't want to be ANY big time kids first commitment for 2022 considering the times we are in. All of these kids are literally going to go through the entire process their SR year since there more than likely won't be any visits this fall.
Bingo. Hope Manny denies 2022 commitments for now unless they have a Don Chaney/Khalil Brantley attitude.

2022 kids committing right now are just bored and wanting attention/spotlight more than likely.

Advertisement
Bingo. Hope Manny denies 2022 commitments for now unless they have a Don Chaney/Khalil Brantley attitude.

2022 kids committing right now are just bored and wanting attention/spotlight more than likely.

Dont we already have two kids for 2022?

Advertisement
Back