2022 2022 S Alfonzo Allen receives offer

Advertisement
I think all those ASU "commits" are now open for business. They know what's coming.
One thing their 4 big commits and Jackson have in common is that somehow they convinced each to not take any other OV to exception there schools for them and either commit early or be heavy leans. Iko they dropped serious bags and manipulated these kids because I've never seen any school have that much " power" with recruits

Advertisement
Will watch how Keontra Smith performs there this year....I have them both as comparbale prospects. With me watching Smith play alot at Chaminade and coachig Fonzo.
Ive always stated he is a much better player moving forward and closer to the line of scrimmage.
Yeah I remember you saying that. How do you see him carrying another 15-20lbs?

hes kind of thin in the legs... I need to go see him to see how his body has changed. I think he can get up to 215 though
I'm not saying he's jeremiah owusu-koramoah but they have similar size. JOK basically played all over the field for ND around 215 and now he's transitioning to a full time WILL LB for the browns. If we whiff on D. Jackson, I'd be intrigued to see this kid as a LB option.

Advertisement
if um recruited him he would likely commit

Thought he should have been an early UM Commit. Should have been a target from day 1.

I guess I will give them a pass as maybe they don't see him as a striker, more of a pure safety and we are only taking one after loading up at safety last two years. I think he's only one small step below K.Wilson. I do like M.Williams as well too though. One of the 3 suffice to me.

Just a mystery how all we heard from day 1 was T-Rob relationship with Rosegreen, and how one of first things he did when he took the job was have a video0 call with all 4 of the Hallandale DBs. I guess maybe they are viewed as tweeners? We kinda like twenters though with the striker and Manny's goal of a "positionless back 7" thought right?

This kid takes souls out there.

I'm not saying he's jeremiah owusu-koramoah but they have similar size. JOK basically played all over the field for ND around 215 and now he's transitioning to a full time WILL LB for the browns. If we whiff on D. Jackson, I'd be intrigued to see this kid as a LB option.

Yup good comp

Advertisement
He is similar to Rice from Fort Myers...At least as a LB prospect. As a safety I like Allen better than Rice. I wouldn't mind either player in this class.

Will watch how Keontra Smith performs there this year....I have them both as comparbale prospects. With me watching Smith play alot at Chaminade and coachig Fonzo.
Ive always stated he is a much better player moving forward and closer to the line of scrimmage.
How fast do you think he is? Smith is a laser 4.55 guy. Allen seems more fluid though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back