2022 Roster Discussion

Advertisement
That is really just not cool from Toral. Kind of tells me he has an axe to grind with the program based on things that happened this year.
Agree with your point but from Toral’s perspective I have no idea what his beef would be. Gino stuck with him about 2 months longer than he should have, to the team’s detriment

Agree with your point but from Toral’s perspective I have no idea what his beef would be. Gino stuck with him about 2 months longer than he should have, to the team’s detriment
But why Tallahassee - it's almost like he's giving the program the middle finger. These are young, emotional guys so I get it. But I have the feeling it isn't going to magically make things better for him. He could well be a fish out of water in N Fl.

But if he rakes next year, you have to wonder why it took him going to FSU to get motivated to be better (unless he was told there simply wasn't a spot for him here).

But why Tallahassee - it's almost like he's giving the program the middle finger. These are young, emotional guys so I get it. But I have the feeling it isn't going to magically make things better for him. He could well be a fish out of water in N Fl.

But if he rakes next year, you have to wonder why it took him going to FSU to get motivated to be better (unless he was told there simply wasn't a spot for him here).
Your last sentence is a possibility I hadn’t considered. Would actually make sense. Hard to imagine after sticking with the guy all year that he would be told no thank you and not even at least given a chance to win the DH spot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was told that there wasn’t space for Toral even if he wanted to come back.
There was no physical space left because of how fat he became. Baseballs would randomly orbit his gut during practice. Ok I'm done trashing the kid until we play FSU and then it's no holds barred.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per Stock at 247, we picked up JUCO OF Zach Levenson from State College of Florida. He also confirmed the addition of Burke.

Advertisement
Back