2022 2022 Recruiting

Advertisement

We just offered the #1 prospect in the 2022 class. Recently decommitted from Michigan State. We all know there's absolutely zero chance he comes here, and I can't blame L for "shooting for the stars", but 1. we are late to the game 2. Florida is so loaded in this class 3. Please put our efforts into more realistic prospects

Advertisement
Miami isn’t out of it with the twins…though so far behind that they’ve been lapped - a few times. Plus, their father has a “connection” of sorts to Miami. That said, he’s seriously disappointed with L (And he like him).

Miami isn’t out of it with the twins…though so far behind that they’ve been lapped - a few times. Plus, their father has a “connection” of sorts to Miami. That said, he’s seriously disappointed with L (And he like him).
The Thompson twins? Can you elaborate on their father's connection and who is ahead of Miami?

Seriously beyond negligent that L and his staff waited until now to offer them.

FSU and who else is out front?

The Thompson twins? Can you elaborate on their father's connection and who is ahead of Miami?

Seriously beyond negligent that L and his staff waited until now to offer them.
FSU and who else is out front?
FSU definitely in front. Hamilton has put the work in. But not a done deal by any stretch; still questions about substitution patterns, etc … after that everyone is about even.

They’re skyrocketing up some boards so fast that there are many more offers coming. Their initial feelings were to discount the late offers, so the Initial 10 or so are all ahead, but their Dad is more level-headed (though he says it will be their decision …) and actually remarked positively about Miami’s offer; not a hint of hate/shade. The interloper? not a college team (I shouldn’t have to elaborate; I was surprised).

I’m going to hurt your feelings a bit here: had they been offered sooner, like after Crossroads last summer when Bill Self offered and Eric Bossi started raving about them, Miami might’ve been right there with FSU.

Father enrolled at Miami out of high school…withdrew.

Advertisement
FSU definitely in front. Hamilton has put the work in. But not a done deal by any stretch; still questions about substitution patterns, etc … after that everyone is about even.

They’re skyrocketing up some boards so fast that there are many more offers coming. Their initial feelings were to discount the late offers, so the Initial 10 or so are all ahead, but their Dad is more level-headed (though he says it will be their decision …) and actually remarked positively about Miami’s offer; not a hint of hate/shade. The interloper? not a college team (I shouldn’t have to elaborate; I was surprised).

I’m going to hurt your feelings a bit here: had they been offered sooner, like after Crossroads last summer when Bill Self offered and Eric Bossi started raving about them, Miami might’ve been right there with FSU.

Father enrolled at Miami out of high school…withdrew.

At this point, the best chance for Miami would be for the Thompson Twins to wait until next Spring to sign and hopefully Coach L along with his staff will be fired.
That would give the new coach 1 month to give the best sales pitch of his career.

At this point, the best chance for Miami would be for the Thompson Twins to wait until next Spring to sign and hopefully Coach L along with his staff will be fired.
That would give the new coach 1 month to give the best sales pitch of his career.
Will be surprised if the Thompson twins don't end up at a blue blood. FSU is probably the only in-state program with a chance to land them. Saw the twins in action a few weeks ago and they're without a doubt NBA prospects. They're single handedly the reason the Florida Pros are considered one of the top 17u club teams in America, and seem to me are the best team in the state right now. Those guys wreak havoc on both ends of the floor. They've got good size, are skilled, athletic and play with a high motor.

Advertisement
Will be surprised if the Thompson twins don't end up at a blue blood. FSU is probably the only in-state program with a chance to land them. Saw the twins in action a few weeks ago and they're without a doubt NBA prospects. They're single handedly the reason the Florida Pros are considered one of the top 17u club teams in America, and seem to me are the best team in the state right now. Those guys wreak havoc on both ends of the floor. They've got good size, are skilled, athletic and play with a high motor.
Yet it took Coach L THIS long to offer them. Our recruiting simply sucks, yet we have slurpers on here who continue to blame the FBI nonsense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back