POSITION
ERIC
DAILEY JR.

6'7" | 205 LBS | PF
IMG ACADEMY
BRADENTON, FL
CLASS OF 2022
UNDECIDED

Eric Dailey is one of the weekend’s top stock boosters. The sophomore forward has done a great job of revamping his frame where he looks lighter on his feet. That has allowed for him to produce more efficiently away from the basket as both an offensive weapon and on the defensive end.
Michigan offered on Saturday, joining Florida, Iowa State and Texas A&M to have already done so. The lefty is the perfect combo forward that presents a major mismatch in the frontcourt and will be a valuable commodity in the coming years.

A very underrated player who reminds me of a left hand, more athletic version of Anthony Lawrence. Miami needs to offer him soon.

-- Just how good Eric Dailey has become. He hasn’t gotten a whole lot of ink on this space primarily due to the fact that doesn’t play travel basketball but the strides that he has made since this time last year has been nothing short of impressive. He has really done a great job of getting into better shape, improved his perimeter jumper and seemingly makes all of the right plays. Finishing with a game high 20 points, the idea of playing overseas compared to college has already been brought to the table which brings even greater intrigue to the Dailey recruitment.

Last edited:
Advertisement

“It’s started for me,” he said of the recruiting process. “I have offers from [Miami], FIU and Oklahoma State. I have interest from UCF.”

Reneau, a native of South Florida, said the only unofficial visit he’s taken to date was to Miami.

“It was good,” Reneau said. “It was a fun experience.”

What stood out about the visit?

“The coach, coach [Jim] Larrañaga,” he said. “During practice they have rules before they start practice and they read them out before every practice. That’s how they start practice, that stuck out to me the most.”

Last summer, Reneau played with Florida Pro on the AAU circuit. Reneau said he’s yet to make a decision for the spring. Reneau is now rated as a four-star prospect in the 2022 recruiting class.

2022 Jaren Duren (Miami offered) and 2021 Lynn Greer with Roman Catholic vs 2020 Lance Ware (former Miami prospect) with Camden

Advertisement
Back