2022 2022 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the time of year where recruiting should have a ton of action, and yet we can't even get a single player to visit us.

Advertisement
Advertisement

One of the high risers in the class of 2022 Dillon Mitchell has been having an impressive AAU season as he prepares for his official visits. The 6-foot-7 wing will leave the Pangos All American camp for his official visit to Auburn starting the first of his three official visits set (June 8-10). Mitchell will also take visits to Ohio State (June 20-22), and Tennessee (June 27). FSU, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech, and Illinois are also in the mix.

One of the high risers in the class of 2022 Dillon Mitchell has been having an impressive AAU season as he prepares for his official visits. The 6-foot-7 wing will leave the Pangos All American camp for his official visit to Auburn starting the first of his three official visits set (June 8-10). Mitchell will also take visits to Ohio State (June 20-22), and Tennessee (June 27). FSU, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech, and Illinois are also in the mix.

We really suck.

I've scoured Twitter and the recruiting sites and still can't find any news of any prospects visiting us or at least having a visit date set up in the near future. I've seen many of our targets visiting elsewhere and setting up more visits, but none for us. What a sad state of affairs.

I just don't understand how any of the decision makers can justify keeping Coach L around. Yes, he was great for our program in the past, but things have clearly passed him by. Just another sign that the AD is asleep at the wheel.

Advertisement
Back