2022 2022 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm surprised that Mikey Williams or Emoni Bates weren't the first domino to fall. After Bates' announcement earlier this week of the new travel team he's playing with I figure he'll announce after July. I expect a few more Florida kids (Thompson twins & maybe Dillon Mitchell) to sign on as well.

Last edited:
Wow the game has changed. Holy ****. I mean obviously it has been a money maker for a decade plus now.... but 7 figure salaries 😵

I wasn’t good enough but **** I missed this by a decade 🤣😂

Wow the game has changed. Holy ****. I mean obviously it has been a money maker for a decade plus now.... but 7 figure salaries 😵

I wasn’t good enough but **** I missed this by a decade 🤣😂
If their deal is anything close to what Emani got than they got paid.... signing bonus and all.

Advertisement

A couple schools have reached out trying to setup dates like Miami, Memphis, Kentucky and a couple others,” Duren said. “I haven’t locked anything in yet, but we’re figuring it out. Right now, the conversations with the coaches are more about the fit and what my role would be.”

This staff is going to waste time recruiting him when he is obviously not going to play one second of college basketball.

A couple schools have reached out trying to setup dates like Miami, Memphis, Kentucky and a couple others,” Duren said. “I haven’t locked anything in yet, but we’re figuring it out. Right now, the conversations with the coaches are more about the fit and what my role would be.”

This staff is going to waste time recruiting him when he is obviously not going to play one second of college basketball.

And if he does play a second of college basketball, it certainly won’t be at Miami.

Advertisement

Ernest Udeh (Photo: Eric Bossi, 247Sports)

Ernest Udeh Jr., C

If the Southeast Elite big man plays at a level even close to what he was showing in Dallas, then his recruitment is about to go crazy.

I was intrigued by Udeh on film last summer because he looked big and tough. Well, I still think he’s big and tough, but live streams don’t do him justice.

Udeh was an absolute monster on both sides of the floor Saturday. He blocked shots, he ran the floor and he dunked with impunity. When a big man finds his confidence, things can change real quick and Udeh stands to see his viable college options open up.

He’s got 10 offers already and should have at least double that in the very near future

Advertisement
Back