2022 OL Cameron Williams, Duncanville, TX Offered

I saw Duncanville in person twice last season, once when Cedar Hill played them and then when they played DeSoto in the playoffs. Massive lol. I'd love for this kid to be a Cane. And Malachi Medlock runs HARD. One of my favorite players from last year's class to watch in person was Roderick Daniels, an undersized WR but fast as **** and just a flat out baller.

Idk what's in the food/water in Duncanville but they make other big 6A schools look regular sized.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just curious, how'd he end up going from Odessa all the way to Duncanville? Family move?
Yeah, alot of us are from that area and have now migrated to the DFW. I grew up there (Odessa) on the Southside as most of us did. I've resided in Dallas almost 30 years now.

**** how sweet it'd be too see my last name on a CANES jersey😍. We need that offer!
I live like 10 mins from the D'ville HS campus. Let me know what I gotta do lol.

I was talking with one of my students today who played in the Cedar Hill/D'ville game this past season. He's a DL prospect getting interest from a bunch of FBS schools. He was like, "They're real" when talking about Duncanville lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s the word on this guy? Is he favoring any schools? I know he’s visiting here in June. That’s all I frickin know.

Advertisement
What’s the word on this guy? Is he favoring any schools? I know he’s visiting here in June. That’s all I frickin know.

OU getting alot of buzz from what I’ve seen. OU signed a top OL from that same school last cycle and recruit that area heavily. They will be hard to beat for him.

Advertisement
Back