2022 NFL Draft: Top 32 Pro Prospects First Look

anandris

Recruit
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he consistently plays his best this year I can see mid to late first round early second round but 8? Yea I’m not sure. Hopefully I can eat crow tho
I'm pulling for him, but he really tailed off late last season. I always saw him as a 3rd round guy off his potential and build (slim, can fill out at 6'3) so seeing him as a Top 8 "prospect" floored me. Hope he does it.

This list is terrible. Tyler Shough is a pity addition and the writer betting on a Mahomes-like rise. Love Bubba but he's not a top 10 player in CFB, focused or not. No Garret Wilson, Breece Hall, Desmond Ridder, or Tiawan Mullen?

Texas A&M is probably the most talented team in the country. They just don't have a QB.

Bubba has first round Safety ability if he can do what he did the first 4-5 games of the season for an entire season in 2021. Lets not act like he wasnt in the conversation for All American the first 1/4 way of the year this year. People having their eye on him as a first round prospect going into this year isn't crazy. You guys make it seem like they had DJ Ivey on that list or something. lol sheesh.

That is a terrible prospect list. Next years draft is just bad. Too bad Jordan could not wait a year. Could have been top 15 instead of 3rd round.

Advertisement
I am no expert on evaluating OL prospects, at any level, but Zion is getting a lot of buzz and from different sources. Is his potential really 1st round? I am not knocking the kid at all, and hope he's a stud, but can someone break down what he realistically is and is not?

Bubba has first round Safety ability if he can do what he did the first 4-5 games of the season for an entire season in 2021. Lets not act like he wasnt in the conversation for All American the first 1/4 way of the year this year. People having their eye on him as a first round prospect going into this year isn't crazy. You guys make it seem like they had DJ Ivey on that list or something. lol sheesh.
He has not shown anything to merit being a Top 8 player in CFB ever, not even remotely close. To say otherwise is homerism. Like I said I hope he shows out, but to this point that ranking is a joke.

Based off of what we've seen over the past couple years, Bolden would be lucky to go day 2. What the **** was this guy watching when he made that list? He must be going off stats and measurables only. No way can you watch a full game and come away thinking that's a top-10 pick.

Advertisement
LOL that list is ****. Thibodeaux should be #1 IMO. He’s gonna have a Chase Young type season

Bubba was playing like the best safety in the country in the first half of 2020, and he wasn't even a full-time starter. He's the man back there now. He's an all-American in 2021.

It's a weak class and Bolden has the play speed and versatility to rise up boards. Anything higher than late 1st is unlikely but if he has great year of film it's not out of the question.

Agree that Jordan made a mistake declaring. Guys argued with me on here but he still had lots to prove and could've been TE1 in this weak class.

2023 draft is gonna be a big one.

Based off of what we've seen over the past couple years, Bolden would be lucky to go day 2. What the **** was this guy watching when he made that list? He must be going off stats and measurables only. No way can you watch a full game and come away thinking that's a top-10 pick.
Porsters here seem to agree with it (that helps your point btw). I would wager large sums of money he is not a Round 1 pick, he may not even make ALL-ACC First team, never mind "All-American"

Hope he proves me wrong and keeps phenoms like Williams and Avantae off the field because he is playing so good. We have so much safety talent/depth and so little at LB. Scares me.

In a few years the WIlliam's and William's safety combo (should neither outgrow it) will be putting the fear of God in ACC players with any luck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back