2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Wesley-Bissainthe-46094637/

6'1 195lbs 4-star LB out of Miami, goes to Central.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Basketball & Football.

Had a phenomenal Sophomore season on Central's championship Defense with 70tcks 19TFL's 7.5 sacks 4INT's (2 pick 6's), 3FR's & 2PBU's.

Kid is a pure freak with ideal size & super high upside. Is a legit high 4.4/mid 4.5 speed backer, with insanely quick feet & seamless smooth transitional lateral movement. He's an exceptional quick-twitch athlete that reaches top end speed effortlessly. Has next level sideline to sideline speed, with textbook tackling ability, keeps his shoulders square with his head up, identifies his target, sinks his hips & drives through the ball carrier, he can lay the wood with his forearm & shoulder or wrap up & get his man down. Plays with great football IQ & high instincts in diagnosing reading the play & immediately shoots his gap to get into the backfield. Is also really really good in drop back coverage, has great fluid hips when covering downfield & actually can play Man coverage vs TE's/WR's & pickup RB's covering the flats, does a good job reading the QB's eyes while in zone. Has very good ball skills for a LB, could legitimately play Strong Safety if he wanted to. He's an OLB, but could Mike backer as well.

Has ELITE footwork, some of the best naturally quick feet I've seen in a long time.

He's a high level quick-twitch fast athletic LB with sky high upside, he has similar traits to a Jermaine Grace or even Darrell McClover in terms of twitchiness & pure speed. Kinda reminds me of Terrence Lewis actually lol.

High 4-star with 95 composite rating, borderline 5-star. Is just under 200lbs but has the frame to easily add weight & get up to the 220-230lbs range & play like Patrick Queen at LSU. Coach Paragon told me he's one of, if not the best LB he's coached at Central since he's been there. Plays 7v7 ball for Florida Fire Dade & played his 13u ball for Northside Panthers.

He was offered by Miami last year in October 2019 after Manny went to watch MNW vs Central & he was flying all over the field making plays. He camped at Miami last year for Paradise & has recently said in an interview that he has a great relationship with Diaz & Baker, he's also our top priority at LB for the 22 class.

He's being heavily recruited by Bama, LSU, UF & FSU, but he's definitely taken notice of our recruiting momentum with us landing James Williams who he's friends with & of course his teammate Big Baby Seymore.

Holds offers from LSU, Bama, UF, FSU, USC, Penn St, Tennessee, South Carolina, Kentucky, Arkansas, Nebraska, Mich St, Pitt & West Va.

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Wesley-Bissainthe-46094637/

6'1 195lbs 4-star LB out of Miami, goes to Central.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Basketball & Football.

Had a phenomenal Sophomore season on Central's championship Defense with 70tcks 19TFL's 7.5 sacks 4INT's (2 pick 6's), 3FR's & 2PBU's.

Kid is a pure freak with ideal size & super high upside. Is a legit high 4.4/mid 4.5 speed backer, with insanely quick feet & seamless smooth transitional lateral movement. He's an exceptional quick-twitch athlete that reaches top end speed effortlessly. Has next level sideline to sideline speed, with textbook tackling ability, keeps his shoulders square with his head up, identifies his target, sinks his hips & drives through the ball carrier, he can lay the wood with his forearm & shoulder or wrap up & get his man down. Plays with great football IQ & high instincts in diagnosing reading the play & immediately shoots his gap to get into the backfield. Is also really really good in drop back coverage, has great fluid hips when covering downfield & actually can play Man coverage vs TE's/WR's & pickup RB's covering the flats, does a good job reading the QB's eyes while in zone. Has very good ball skills for a LB, could legitimately play Strong Safety if he wanted to. He's an OLB, but could Mike backer as well.

Has ELITE footwork, some of the best naturally quick feet I've seen in a long time.

He's a high level quick-twitch fast athletic LB with sky high upside, he has similar traits to a Jermaine Grace or even Darrell McClover in terms of twitchiness & pure speed. Kinda reminds me of Terrence Lewis actually lol.

High 4-star with 95 composite rating, borderline 5-star. Is just under 200lbs but has the frame to easily add weight & get up to the 220-230lbs range & play like Patrick Queen at LSU. Coach Paragon told me he's one of, if not the best LB he's coached at Central since he's been there. Plays 7v7 ball for Florida Fire Dade & played his 13u ball for Northside Panthers.

He was offered by Miami last year in October 2019 after Manny went to watch MNW vs Central & he was flying all over the field making plays. He camped at Miami last year for Paradise & has recently said in an interview that he has a great relationship with Diaz & Baker, he's also our top priority at LB for the 22 class.

He's being heavily recruited by Bama, LSU, UF & FSU, but he's definitely taken notice of our recruiting momentum with us landing James Williams who he's friends with & of course his teammate Big Baby Seymore.

Holds offers from LSU, Bama, UF, FSU, USC, Penn St, Tennessee, South Carolina, Kentucky, Arkansas, Nebraska, Mich St, Pitt & West Va.

Crazy question…why can’t this kid play corner?

Advertisement
the field goal attempt at the 55 second mark maybe the worst attempt I've ever seen in high school. 4 guys could have blocked it and the kid kicks it into the butt of a lineman. What school was that, and please don't tell me that even in Miami high school football there are no bad teams.

As to Bissainthe, he looked quick, good awareness, could cover in the flats and was a stud for a sophmore at Central. I bet not a lot of sophmores see a lot of playing time for Central.

Theoretically maybe he could, I mean he's faster than Ivey & around the same size lol.

But he's just played LB/RB since 6th grade, plus his physical frame is such that he will grow into a good sized LB in college.
When I saw him move (smooth)…I thought he was a corner. I had to go back and re-read your post (because I saw you wrote he was a LB). He’s looking like an OSU corner if he trained for power (he doesn't have to put on weight…).

Advertisement
Must get. Better LB prospect than Huff was? If so, best LB prospect besdies T2 to come out of Dade since who?
Different physical dimensions than Huff who's 6'3/6'4 200lbs long sleek style LB who could also pass rush, but Huff was more raw coming out of McArthur/STA. Bissainthe is way more polished as a LB.

As to your 2nd question, probably Devin Bush Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You want an elite championship level defense like Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama, etc....

You sign guys an stack talent like :

Chantz Williams
Jabrari Ishmael
Francois Nolton
Shemar Stewart
Elijah Roberts
Leonard Taylor
Sam Brooks
Avery Huff
Wesley Bissainthe
Jason Marshall
Avantae Williams
Kam Kitchens
James Williams
ETC....

the field goal attempt at the 55 second mark maybe the worst attempt I've ever seen in high school. 4 guys could have blocked it and the kid kicks it into the butt of a lineman. What school was that, and please don't tell me that even in Miami high school football there are no bad teams.

As to Bissainthe, he looked quick, good awareness, could cover in the flats and was a stud for a sophmore at Central. I bet not a lot of sophmores see a lot of playing time for Central.

Thats Miami Norland they are a middle of the pack team. Likely one of the better teams in other counties in florida other states

Yea I brought him up about a a month and a half ago when Ivins mentioned him in an article. He’s your proto-typical open space backer. He’s going to be priority No. 1 when it comes to backers next year.

To me, winning SFL starts with kids like this. Sure fire studs at feeder schools cannot go out of state to play football. The big 5*s of the world will always be a batter, but we need to lockdown these guys and make them the majority of our class every year.

Advertisement
Back