2022 Feb. Signing Day Tracker

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
These targets currently plan to sign when the February signing period begins on Wednesday 2/2. All of Miami's current 10 commitments in 2022 have already signed their LOI. This list will be updated as more info comes in and will be pinned to the top of the recruiting board. All times Eastern. Note that times are subject to change and can simply note a designated signing ceremony time, while an official LOI can be sent to the school earlier or later than the stated time.

Targets

RB TreVonte' Citizen - MIAMI
OT Anez Cooper - MIAMI
DT Christen Miller - UGA
DE R Mason Thomas - OU
DE Shemar Stewart - TAMU
DT Ahmad Moten - MIAMI
OT Matthew McCoy - MIAMI
OG Dave Iuli - OREGON

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Liberty City El

This AM I was taking the 95 Northbound. Right around Exit 6 there was a frame on an electronic billboard with a WELCOME TO THE U and a player.

I just barely caught it...who is the player?

Are they posting commits on the billboard?

Advertisement
Advertisement
1643808711660.png

Advertisement
Cooper, Moten, McCoy…god **** at one point I really thought Iuli was a near lock and Stewart > 70%…sticking with those three as our only pickups, leaving this hiring timeline in question regarding his focus on finishing string during NSD. (DC announcement yesterday had to relate to Shemar imo).

Advertisement
I think this is probably the last year the Feb signing day has any shock value. Transfer portal might ruin alot of the hat games for these high school kids.

I think this is probably the last year the Feb signing day has any shock value. Transfer portal might ruin alot of the hat games for these high school kids.
Already has in many ways. These commitments don’t seem much different than a kid “committing” to a 2023 class. Who knows where any of them will end up next year.

Advertisement
Back