2022 Feb. Signing Day Tracker

Any insiders want to give one last crack at signing day predictions? Good or bad, nothing done on our end will change the outcome; just have to sit back and F5 until then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These targets currently plan to sign when the February signing period begins on Wednesday 2/2. All of Miami's current 10 commitments in 2022 have already signed their LOI. This list will be updated as more info comes in and will be pinned to the top of the recruiting board. All times Eastern. Note that times are subject to change and can simply note a designated signing ceremony time, while an official LOI can be sent to the school earlier or later than the stated time.

Targets

RB TreVonte' Citizen - 12 pm (Miami, UF, LSU, Auburn)
OT Anez Cooper - 12 pm (Miami, Oregon)
DT Christen Miller - 12 pm (Miami, Ohio State, UGA, UF, FAMU)
DE R Mason Thomas - 1:30 pm (Miami, Iowa State, OU)
DE Shemar Stewart - 1:30 pm (Miami, TAMU, UGA)
DT Ahmad Moten - 1:30 pm (Miami, OU, Tennessee, UNC, Iowa State)
OT Matthew McCoy - 3:30 pm (Miami, UF, Maryland, UCF)
OG Dave Iuli - 6:30 pm (Miami, Oregon, USC, Oregon State)

Are these eastern time?

Are these eastern time?
The schedule they showed earlier on the show, were all Eastern time except 1

• 4-star DT Christen Miller — 9:00 AM
  • 4-star RB TreVonte’ Citizen — 12:00PM (listed as 11AM on his twitter, but Louisiana is on Central Time)
  • 3-star OL Anez Cooper — 12:00PM
  • 5-star DE Shemar Stewart — 1:30PM
  • 4-star EDGE R. Mason Thomas — 1:30PM
  • 3-star DT Ahmad Moten — 1:30PM
  • 3-star OL Matthew McCoy — 3:30PM
  • 4-star DT Gracen Halton — 5:30PM
  • 4-star OL Dave Iuli — 6:30pm

Advertisement
That is a full contradiction on CMC attribute.
I disagree. If the kid chooses to follow Cristobal, that's great, but I feel sincerely that a player should commit to a school, not a coach.

That doesn't mean at all that I don't love flipping recruits, or seeing guys follow CMC to OUR school. Lol

I just would not bead at a coach at all if a players decided to stick with his commitment

These targets currently plan to sign when the February signing period begins on Wednesday 2/2. All of Miami's current 10 commitments in 2022 have already signed their LOI. This list will be updated as more info comes in and will be pinned to the top of the recruiting board. All times Eastern. Note that times are subject to change and can simply note a designated signing ceremony time, while an official LOI can be sent to the school earlier or later than the stated time.

Targets

RB TreVonte' Citizen - 12 pm (Miami, UF, LSU, Auburn)
OT Anez Cooper - 12 pm (Miami, Oregon)
DT Christen Miller - 12 pm (Miami, Ohio State, UGA, UF, FAMU)
DE R Mason Thomas - 1:30 pm (Miami, Iowa State, OU)
DE Shemar Stewart - 1:30 pm (Miami, TAMU, UGA)
DT Ahmad Moten - 1:30 pm (Miami, OU, Tennessee, UNC, Iowa State)
OT Matthew McCoy - 3:30 pm (Miami, UF, Maryland, UCF)
OG Dave Iuli - 6:30 pm (Miami, Oregon, USC, Oregon State)
3/8 - batting .375 aint bad fellas! lol

Advertisement
Dominoes falling:

Michigan HC Harbaugh is trending for the NFL Vikings HC job.

Iowa State HC Matt Campbell is a serious candidate to take the Michigan HC job.

How does affect a coach talking to a kid like R Mason Thomas who would be playing for a new HC at Iowa State?

Asking my HS coaches like @Coach Macho ....how is that conversation going or is it even a convo at all? Understandably this is all hypothetical but when we look at college HC candidates, and who it would make sense to leave, there's a good reason why Campbell name is being brought up

Advertisement
If we go 2-8 that’s a huge failure by this staff!! HUGE!!! No excuses! USC, Oregon, LSU, OU all have new head coaches and have done well not just in the portal but in HS recruiting. And we have a bagman now.. And we still can’t get guys to come here. I’m praying for 6-8 or better.
MC has ONLY been here for 2 months … we have found bagman within the last 2 months. This crootin cycle isn’t an indictment on Cristobal. It would NOT be a failure.

Advertisement
Back