2022 Feb. Signing Day Tracker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Iuli's the only one I think is a wildcard, but I think he goes with Oregon.

A bit disappointing, but given where we were in November prior to Mario being hired, I'm completely fine with grabbing McCoy and Cooper to round out this class.

'23 is where we'll be loading up. So I'm fine with a top 30 class.

Advertisement
Does the text service still exist to get auto updates for those of us who may be caught up in other things at the time?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we go 2-8 that’s a huge failure by this staff!! HUGE!!! No excuses! USC, Oregon, LSU, OU all have new head coaches and have done well not just in the portal but in HS recruiting. And we have a bagman now.. And we still can’t get guys to come here. I’m praying for 6-8 or better.

If we go 2-8 that’s a huge failure by this staff!! HUGE!!! No excuses! USC, Oregon, LSU, OU all have new head coaches and have done well not just in the portal but in HS recruiting. And we have a bagman now.. And we still can’t get guys to come here. I’m praying for 6-8 or better.
Would love it but highly doubt it - home run scenario is Cooper, McCoy, Moten, Iuli, Stewart imo.

3/8 seems floor-level realistic with Cooper, McCoy, Moten.

Gotta love "Gaytor Brandz".

I see 5 unobscured logos in that photo.

3 Jumpmen
1 Air Jordan
1 SEC-SEC-SEC
1 Gaytor

Impressive...
I didn’t look at it long enough at first and only saw the jumpman by the gator. But Christ on a cracker Jordan/Nike fan bois must be creaming themselve even with this kid being a gator. Probably clean themselves up with a Gatorade towel as well.

If we ever get Nike and a jumpman I might have to disavow.

Advertisement
Back