2022 DT Zane Durant

Yes lake nona hs is pretty bigthay have a few thousand kids that come from money. It's actually the fastest growing area in the country, lots of folks moving to lake Nona and sun bridge area ( it's a Tavistock development).

Go Canes
Yup. I live right outside of Lake Nona. Home values are soaring and will only get better with the development.

Advertisement
Yes lake nona hs is pretty bigthay have a few thousand kids that come from money. It's actually the fastest growing area in the country, lots of folks moving to lake Nona and sun bridge area ( it's a Tavistock development).

Go Canes

Thanks! **** nice place!

1613491301406.png

Advertisement
Didn't see him play DT at all during the Palmetto game. He played end & off ball LB and looked **** good at those spots

He's physically stout as ****, I can see him going the Thomas Davis route. Don't think he's as explosive though

You think that Aaron Donald looked like this kid coming out of high school? Kid is quick, strong and fast, a little Warren Sapp in him. OK, maybe not as strong as Donald in high school, Donald is a freak of nature.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
3T all the way right? Any official measurements on this kid? I’ve seen 6’1 all the way to 6’2.5.

6’1 is tall enough for a twitchy 3T, just curious.
I think so, and agreed his size is fine for a 3T in our system. It’s been a minute since we had one of those twitchy, undersized penetraters with this caliber of talent

Advertisement
Back