2022 DT Brandon Cleveland Commits!

Man, those FSU insiders have been having to log in CB's to Miami all year since we got Jarrid lol.

They probably get so ****ed every time they check with their sources & hear "yeah, the pick is Miami", they probably be like "Fck! Another one.." Lol.
My boy is a huge Nole fan. After Jimbo left I called him and he was pumped. I told him you’ll never recruit this well again and Jimbo pulled elite classes. He said I was crazy. I thought they would be 10-15 level. Bruh they are likely barely top 25 level. I didn’t know it would be like that so fast!

Advertisement

6'4 250lbs (future 4-star) DT from Seffner, goes to 2A school Seffner Christian (same school as 2021 TE Michael Trigg)

Had a phenomenal Sophomore season with 80tcks 18TFL's & 10 sacks.

Big strong kid, with an explosive first step, is a prototype 3-tech DT, but plays 5-tech & even stands up as a Edge rusher. He's got great feet for a DLineman, great in pursuit & is a devastating tackler, absolutely crushes QB's & RB's alike. Disruptive force in the backfield with crazy high upside.

Only holds offers from FAU, Southern Miss & Tulsa, but expect him to blow up over the next 2 seasons.

Holy Shnikes!!!! Those stats are IMPRESSIVE especially for a Sophomore!!!!

Expanding the stay home mentality to the entirety of Florida and not just south Florida could give us a monster class in 2022 and moving forward. SoFla kids are incredibly talented and shown by our 21' class, but having extra targets with legitimate interest outside of SoFla will let us take the recruiting to another level.
I want us to bully our way into a bunch of regions more than just the tri-county, plant out flag all over the Southwest in Naples, Lehigh, Immokalee & Ft. Myers, to regions North of Palm Beach like Jensen Beach, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, to all the Tampa & surrounding areas & all the way up to Orlando.

I don't see us ever making a stronghold as far north as Jacksonville, but that area used to be all Nole & they've completely lost it, the majority of the top Duval kids are not going to FSU anymore, UF still gets a few, but most of those kids all go to SEC schools.

But once Miami starts winning again, we're going to be a force on the trail for just about whoever we want, regardless of region.

Last edited:
I want us to bully our way into a bunch of regions more than just the tri-county, plant out flag all over the Southwest in Naples, Lehigh, Immokalee & Ft. Meyers, to regions North of Palm Beach like Jensen Beach, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, to all the Tampa & surrounding areas & all the way up to Orlando.

I don't see us ever making a stronghold as far north as Jacksonville, but that area used to be all Nole & they've completely lost it, the majority of the top Duval kids are not going to FSU anymore, UF still gets a few, but most of those kids all go to SEC schools.

But once Miami starts winning again, we're going to be a force on the trail for just about whoever we want, regardless of region.
Especially now with the likeliness rule. Come to miami hot chicks, beaches and always parties, make money for being u and ball out on saturdays

Advertisement
I want us to bully our way into a bunch of regions more than just the tri-county, plant out flag all over the Southwest in Naples, Lehigh, Immokalee & Ft. Meyers, to regions North of Palm Beach like Jensen Beach, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, to all the Tampa & surrounding areas & all the way up to Orlando.

Kind of poetic that this class where we solely focused on SoFla is what's going to open the doors for us to recruit harder in other regions.

I know IMG is filled with more out of state kids than kids from the area, but it would be ideal to gain momentum there because there are a lot of IMG studs for the 22' class.

37u3g1.png

His team lost to Champagnat I’m semi finals last year by 9 any they typically have Miami level players cough cough GR

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back