2022 DT Brandon Cleveland Commits!

Not too impressed. Plays very very weak competition as well. He should look like aaron Donald playing high school lines against his comp

Advertisement
He’s related to Tyrie Cleveland, who played for the Turds. Personally, I wouldn’t take his commitment this early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s 2022. Take and based on how 2021 is going, if he slacks - he’ll get drop dropped. If he prospers, he could be a great get.

Advertisement
1596502018908.png

People are getting ****y around here. passing on a top 10 DT nationally thats a top 20 Florida high schooler.
Im not going to lie, I haven’t even look at the kids tape yet. My reason for saying pass is petty and solely based off the school he’s at. Seffner Christian and Carrolwood Day plays schools that throw out 8th graders on the field. I knew he is only a rising JR , and he very well may be that dude. Imo, a player of Miami’s caliber needs to absolutely dominate at the level. I’m talking at least 13 to 15 sacks. I’ll keep an eye on him for sure but with him being ready to make commit, all the attention his is receiving, we might not be in a position to turn his commit down (if he were to commit to us).

Last edited:
Advertisement
His family has Houston roots. I watched ty play in high school a lot he played with my dads god son Dillion sterling cole

Advertisement
Back