2022 DT Brandon Cleveland Commits!

Advertisement
This is an indication of how strong our recruiting is right now if we're going into prime Gator/Nole territory for a Seffner kid, especially at a position like DT.

Stroud really flexing his muscles on the trail.
Kid is the goods, but I hope if we accept his commitment it’s because we know he ain’t looking to bolt when the Turds will come knocking.

Advertisement
I think you know that I was joking.

Many of our very best have come from Nowheresville HS.

Jerome Brown from the major program of Hernando HS in the mecca of football in Brooksville, FL.

Cortez Kennedy is from the massive town of Wilson, Arkansas - population of roughly the Kennedy extended family.

He played at Rivercrest HS.

Ever heard of it?

Neither has anyone else except the folks who went there.

Travis Homer tho

Kid is the goods, but I hope if we accept his commitment it’s because we know he ain’t looking to bolt when the Turds will come knocking.
Well, I think Miami being his first major P5 offer could resonate with him.

If he wants to commit you kinda have to accept his early commitment because a kid of his talent is too difficult to turn down. I do know our staff has talked with his parents & feel comfortable with him committing early.

So of course we'll have to keep recruiting him hard in order to keep him locked in once UF & the SEC sets their sights on him, but with our momentum on the trail maybe we can hold onto him for the long haul.

I will admit that him being Tyrie Cleveland's cousin makes me wonder why he'd be committing to Miami so early, but maybe he wants to go his own way & do his own thing... Only time will tell.

Advertisement
Well, I think Miami being his first major P5 offer could resonate with him.

If he wants to commit you kinda have to accept his early commitment because a kid of his talent is too difficult to turn down. I do know our staff has talked with his parents & feel comfortable with him committing early.

So of course we'll have to keep recruiting him hard in order to keep him locked in once UF & the SEC sets their sights on him, but with our momentum on the trail maybe we can hold onto him for the long haul.

I will admit that him being Tyrie Cleveland's cousin makes me wonder why he'd be committing to Miami so early, but maybe he wants to go his own way & do his own thing... Only time will tell.
Looking back on it I don’t think Tyrie was ever just in love with UF like that during the process. I was at westlake a lot back then. I and my brother trey went to school with his HS qb before he transferred

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 3.29.22 PM.png

Advertisement
Expanding the stay home mentality to the entirety of Florida and not just south Florida could give us a monster class in 2022 and moving forward. SoFla kids are incredibly talented and shown by our 21' class, but having extra targets with legitimate interest outside of SoFla will let us take the recruiting to another level.

The only Florida native outside of SoFla in our current class is Troutman from Orlando. Imagine we pull 5-10 guys of Cleveland's caliber along with our SoFla haul.

Man, those FSU insiders have been having to log in CB's to Miami all year since we got Jarrid lol.

They probably get so ****ed every time they check with their sources & hear "yeah, the pick is Miami", they probably be like "Fck! Another one.." Lol.

Man, those FSU insiders have been having to log in CB's to Miami all year since we got Jarrid lol.

They probably get so ****ed every time they check with their sources & hear "yeah, the pick is Miami", they probably be like "Fck! Another one.." Lol.
Man, outside of Branden Jennings they haven’t even been close for a recruit that we were pushing for this cycle. I can definitely get used to this. Don’t even have to worry about them on the trail.

Advertisement
Back