NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a Pats fan I will be fine with any one of Nakobe Dean, Devin Lloyd, Chris Olave, Jordan Davis, Jameson Williams, or Andrew Booth. Bill is obsessed with guys on his buddies team so realistically Nakobe, Davis, Jameson or Quay Walker are the realistic options here.
And he took a friggin’ guard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
R5 almost done and no Canes picked..... Oye...
Nervous Comedy Central GIF by Drunk History

Advertisement
Same feeling here. I felt we really needed to hit on the o line more than anything.

I’m not sure what The Bears r doing. I’m not seeing the help for Fields. The WR we chose had one decent season & is as old as Jobe! This ninja is going to be out of his prime by the end of his rookie contract! They r already talking about w/ his lack of receiver experience, he’ll be starting off on ST. FML

This is a hella low moment in Hurricanes draft history.

How many ST guys have now been drafted before the 1st Cane? 3??! How many FCS players have drafted before a Cane player? The NFL draft is an indication of the task that Mario & staff have on their hands. Besides bags, as I’ve been stating for yrs on this board, guys r not coming to Miami to be drafted on day 3, definitely not round 5 or beyond.

Have to change this narrative, immediately

Advertisement
Back