NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
Well we know no canes are getting drafted in day one or day 2….

Rambo hopefully day three but…. Does anyone else sneak in? Personally don’t see Bubba getting in with the injury.

it’s been since 1974 since Canes have been shut out. Unreal what’s happened talent wise, the stats don’t lie. The lack of development doesn’t either.

for those that may know…. Usually we hear staff being a part of helping undrafted free agents land offers but does that apply when essentially the new staff doesn’t have any personal or professional relationships with the players for the nfl teams to rely on?

Advertisement
I locked in Hutch #2 overall a bit ago. Too much smoke with Walker 1st overall and I doubt they pass on the whole "hometown" kid marketing plan. Plus his floor is higher than Thibs, who sneaky was trash in the run game during college. Was listening to a podcast regarding his tackling in the run game heading into the 2021 season, missed tackles surpassed 20%. I know that's not what he's getting paid for, but still surprising.

I locked in Hutch #2 overall a bit ago. Too much smoke with Walker 1st overall and I doubt they pass on the whole "hometown" kid marketing plan. Plus his floor is higher than Thibs, who sneaky was trash in the run game during college. Was listening to a podcast regarding his tackling in the run game heading into the 2021 season, missed tackles surpassed 20%. I know that's not what he's getting paid for, but still surprising.

For the bets?

And **** idk I really don’t like him like that.

Advertisement
Vikings at 12...I want them to draft jordan Davis, or for them to trade up and get Sauce Gardner, or my fantasyland pick Evan Neal. I want nothing to do with McDuffie or (although I'm admittedly ignorant in regards of him compared to) Stingley. Wouldn't mind Jermaine Johnson.

Kinda want them to trade down tbh, they're gonna reach for someone that they could get at 16-20....but who knows, new GM that doesn't value 7th rounders more than everything, so im talking out of my *** moreso than usual.

Rambo should be drafted IMO, Im drawing a blank with who else we got this year.

Vikings at 12...I want them to draft jordan Davis, or for them to trade up and get Sauce Gardner, or my fantasyland pick Evan Neal. I want nothing to do with McDuffie or (although I'm admittedly ignorant in regards of him compared to) Stingley. Wouldn't mind Jermaine Johnson.

Kinda want them to trade down tbh, they're gonna reach for someone that they could get at 16-20....but who knows, new GM that doesn't value 7th rounders more than everything, so im talking out of my *** moreso than usual.

I think sneaky...Hamilton could wind up in their lap.

I think sneaky...Hamilton could wind up in their lap.
I often forget about him, I havent been keeping up wirh mocks as much as I used to...just used to seeing him in the top 5, but ****, id be happy wifh him too for sure! Smith isn't getting any younger, and he hasn't had a great safety by his side in ages

Buffalo at 25.

Beane the GM likes to draft younger guys with Elite measurables for his 1st rounders.

A lot of smoke for Breese Hall but I just don’t see it. They also don’t put any value into the #2 corner but with how few holes the roster has I would be happy with Andrew Booth or even Kair Elam. If an interior guy like Linderbaum, Green or Johnson is there that wouldn’t shock me either.

For dream scenario they trade up to 9-13 range and take Kyle Hamilton if he falls. Fits into what he loves and would be a good fit for the defense as well.

Advertisement

How would you feel about trading down and picking up Dax Hill if there?

And @WeBallinBoyz i do think Hamilton falls to 12 for them if they want them. Buzz up in MN is they would take a WR if the right one is there

I want to see if the Lions finally have a draft I can be happy with lol.

throw-our-heads-back-laughing.gif

Advertisement
How would you feel about trading down and picking up Dax Hill if there?

And @WeBallinBoyz i do think Hamilton falls to 12 for them if they want them. Buzz up in MN is they would take a WR if the right one is there
Id like Hill alot. My brother (bills family, im an outcast) has been talking him up alot lately.

Especially if it means more draft capital, lottttttt of holes on that defense

*id be happy AF if MIN took Jameson as well, ive been so focused on defense/I like KJ alot

Advertisement
As a birds fan, we are in the same book.

But no one ***** up picks like Howie Roseman. Ask DK Metcalf, JJ Arthega-Whiteside, Justin Jefferson and Jalen Reagor.

Sometimes I go back and look at who we selected vs who we passed on…..

Like how do you not pair Robert Quinn with prime Suh in Detroit or ever give Megatron some help all those years lol

As a Pats fan I will be fine with any one of Nakobe Dean, Devin Lloyd, Chris Olave, Jordan Davis, Jameson Williams, or Andrew Booth. Bill is obsessed with guys on his buddies team so realistically Nakobe, Davis, Jameson or Quay Walker are the realistic options here.

Advertisement
Back