NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Advertisement
Id like Hill alot. My brother (bills family, im an outcast) has been talking him up alot lately.

Especially if it means more draft capital, lottttttt of holes on that defense

*id be happy AF if MIN took Jameson as well, ive been so focused on defense/I like KJ a lot
If Jameson is there it would almost be criminal to pass on him, but almost every position on that defense needs serious help

Advertisement
I’m a Lions fan. Assume it’s Kayvon vs Hutch.

I would love to hear a football conversation between Dan Campbell and Mario Cristobal.
Dan Campbell: “THE GAME TODAY IS SOFT! YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED TO GET BACK TO?!?”

Mario: “
giphy.gif

I would love to hear a football conversation between Dan Campbell and Mario Cristobal.

Is that even a question?? Hutch to Lions is a foregone conclusion. I like both but not completely sold on either. Saw them disappear way too much for my liking and for being the prospect they are but the talent is there.

Advertisement
Last year we knew pretty much the top 5 was almost locked in going into the draft. I love how tonight’s going to be a crap shoot.

For the degens in here I hammered PAC 12 over 4.5 first rounders and Ridder over 30.5. Also on Breese hall RB1 and KT under 4.5

Flock lets go!

I hope we take the best CB available or Devin Lloyd.

I think they’ll probably take an Edge Rusher, or Jordan Davis or Tyler Linderbaum if we stay at 14.

But Ian Rapoport is reporting that the Ravens have been making calls about possibly moving up into the top 10.

I locked in Hutch #2 overall a bit ago. Too much smoke with Walker 1st overall and I doubt they pass on the whole "hometown" kid marketing plan. Plus his floor is higher than Thibs, who sneaky was trash in the run game during college. Was listening to a podcast regarding his tackling in the run game heading into the 2021 season, missed tackles surpassed 20%. I know that's not what he's getting paid for, but still surprising.
******* Manny

Advertisement

What you got in mind with our 2nd first?

Hoping they don’t go QB.

We got too many holes. We are a rebuild. Build some other pieces let Goff bum it out one more season and get a top QB next year.

I don’t like this class

Phins have a pick in rounds 3, 4, and 2 in 7. Snoozer draft.

I used to throw Draft parties between 2000 and about 2006. Pork shoulder in the smoker and an absolute throw-down—like a Canes football event in April—first rounders going off the board every two minutes.

Hope to get back to even a modicum of that under Mariiioooooooooo.

Advertisement
What you got in mind with our 2nd first?

Hoping they don’t go QB.

We got too many holes. We are a rebuild. Build some other pieces let Goff bum it out one more season and get a top QB next year.

I don’t like this class
Agree — I would love if we could trade 32 away to add another first rounder next year. Safety or LB would be nice additions.

Advertisement
Back