NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

McDuffie definitely won’t be, but Kyler Gordon could possibly be available in the 2nd round.

And Jimmy Lake was the guy that recruited, signed & developed all those UW DB’s that have been doing very well in league, from Byron Murphy, Buddha Baker, Elijah Molden & now Trent McDuffie & Kyler Gordon.

I definitely think one of the 9 picks will be a TE, Jelani Woods be the perfect fit if he’s available in the 4th. I don’t think they’ll draft another Blocking TE because Lamar thrives better when having a 2 TE offense with both guys being receiving options because otherwise teams will continue to double team Mark Andrews. Isaiah Likely, Cole Turner & James Mitchell also all fit with what they need for a 2nd TE.
Likely is one of my guys in this draft. I'm a big fan.

The more lamar develops as a passer the less necessary it seems to me to have boyle and ricard. When you are running 60 to 70% of the time sure but if its 50/50 the start to detract.

So was he always pushing players and stuff and it was covered up or was the stress of being the head guy too much? Cuz he seems like a certified DB genius.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I locked in Hutch #2 overall a bit ago. Too much smoke with Walker 1st overall and I doubt they pass on the whole "hometown" kid marketing plan. Plus his floor is higher than Thibs, who sneaky was trash in the run game during college. Was listening to a podcast regarding his tackling in the run game heading into the 2021 season, missed tackles surpassed 20%. I know that's not what he's getting paid for, but still surprising.
Alright i've got that and stingley under 7.5 done early, need UGA over 3.5 1st round selections to close it out.

Advertisement
Back