NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell me you’re clueless without telling me you’re clueless
Did u see that ACCN appearance with Packer & Durham? Hard to watch.

I got the "all business" approach he wanted to convey about the UM program's new direction under his lead but the hosts keep lobbing him one softball question after another and he never budged from the most minimalist, trite cliched replies. Not rude and confrontational like Belichick often is; maybe he's emulating Saban?

A friend ought to tell him it's OK to loosen up a little bit. Don't have to be a clown like Bowden or Leach but he seemed at the opposite extreme (which you normally don't see with such successful recruiters).

I can't believe this board. Now Mario can't recruit? ask nick saban what he thinks of Mario as a recruiter. Moss, Skinner, Kelly, Citizen, etc he did that in a few weeks with no staff.

Also, aside from Budda Bolden, I dont see any of our seniors having the chance to be a decent pro. I just do see it.
every kid regressed while here. Manny Diaz should be barred from coaching FBS football.

Advertisement
We do have more drafted players than all the Coastal schools, even recently. Not to mention players drafted is not the only metric. Not only do we have more elite kids that go to the NFL than the rest of the Coastal, but we also have a lot more borderline kids who can't make it the NFL but are great in college. Anyway you look at it, we have much more talent than any Coastal team.
I agree we have the most pure talent in the coastal but with how they got developed and the culture in the building as far as practice and preparing, that made the gap alot smaller. You see it when we play coastal teams, we dont look more talented at all. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t win the coastal but we need to widen that gap to consistently win it every year

I agree we have the most pure talent in the coastal but with how they got developed and the culture in the building as far as practice and preparing, that made the gap alot smaller. You see it when we play coastal teams, we dont look more talented at all. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t win the coastal but we need to widen that gap to consistently win it every year
the regression blows in all the kids blows my mind.

Advertisement
Its by far the most frustrating thing to me
Gil was our best defender then cant get snaps because they moved Amari to his position and played his religiously. that frustrated me.
Corey Gaynor was another one. he was such a liability.

6 PM ET is when free agent signings do not count against the compensatory draft pick formula.

Expect some markets to heat up again. Big move for teams to fill holes that couldnt be filled via the draft.

Did u see that ACCN appearance with Packer & Durham? Hard to watch.

I got the "all business" approach he wanted to convey about the UM program's new direction under his lead but the hosts keep lobbing him one softball question after another and he never budged from the most minimalist, trite cliched replies. Not rude and confrontational like Belichick often is; maybe he's emulating Saban?

A friend ought to tell him it's OK to loosen up a little bit. Don't have to be a clown like Bowden or Leach but he seemed at the opposite extreme (which you normally don't see with such successful recruiters).
Probably because Packer & Durham are not friends of Miami and Cristobal was just doing his ACC media obligations.

I've seen him relaxed on other shows in the last 3 months.

Advertisement
Back