2022 DE Shemar Stewart receives offer

He might be the most physically impressive DE to come out of Miami/SFL area maybe ever. Maybe some of the old heads can think of somebody but not even the Bosa boys weren’t as impressive as Stewart is. Imagine Greg being as big and long as he now but coming out of high school.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He might be the most physically impressive DE to come out of Miami/SFL area maybe ever. Maybe some of the old heads can think of somebody but not even the Boss boys were as impressive as Stewart is. Imagine Greg being as big and long as he now but coming out of high school.
Someone posted a few clips of him at a camp from last year I believe. He was tossing around older kids. Freak.

He might be the most physically impressive DE to come out of Miami/SFL area maybe ever. Maybe some of the old heads can think of somebody but not even the Bosa boys weren’t as impressive as Stewart is. Imagine Greg being as big and long as he now but coming out of high school.
He's a Jason Pierre-Paul clone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You just tried hitting me with the “I know you are but what am I?”

I’m out doggg 😂😂
Peace, Ike. I'll be sure not to eat the cake.

It's quite funny too to see you acting all high and mighty but you your avatar is of a legendary woman beater. Such selective outrage.

Get over yourself bruh.

Advertisement
Peace, Ike. I'll be sure not to eat the cake.

It's quite funny too to see you acting all high and mighty but you your avatar is of a legendary woman beater. Such selective outrage.

Get over yourself bruh.

Attachments

• F94B2B3B-3E76-4C7F-A702-DDF61953A41E.jpeg
    F94B2B3B-3E76-4C7F-A702-DDF61953A41E.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 3
Says the guy who had a ****y attack conniption over an innocuous internet board comment. Man, Go get your Wet Wipes, Cam .

:ROFLMAO:

And I thought you was out?

Got us derailing the thread and **** with your pearl clutching.

Says the guy who had a ****y attack conniption over an innocuous internet board comment. Man, Go get your Wet Wipes, Cam .

:ROFLMAO:

And I thought you was out?

Got us derailing the thread and **** with your pearl clutching.
I hope the universe loves you today my son

Advertisement
Back