2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone got video of the sack?

(Pause)
state form GIF

Almost had to go beyond the pause and straight to the penalty flag after the initial reading

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man…congrats…. I just don’t understand why at their age.

Hopefully he turns into an NFL all pro and these two get married and stay together forever. But statistics show that’s not likely and he now already has extra income coming out of a pay check he doesn’t even have yet.

Extra motivation now to provide for his child. Either in the Nfl or with a UM degree.

Last edited:
Man…congrats I guess. I just don’t understand why at their age.

Hopefully he turns into an NFL all pro and these two get married and stay together forever. But statistics show that’s not likely and he now already has extra income coming out of a pay check he doesn’t even have yet.

Extra motivation now to provide for his child. Either in the Nfl or with a UM degree.

Should have just said congrats and kept the rest to yourself playa’.

Anyway, congrats to Nyjalik on his new blessing!

Man…congrats I guess. I just don’t understand why at their age.

I hope he'll be able to effectively manage his time. School, football and fatherhood is a LOT to have on your plate.

Advertisement
Should have just said congrats and kept the rest to yourself playa’.

Anyway, congrats to Nyjalik on his new blessing!
Seems like a great kid. I’m sure he will be a great dad. My comment should have been more broad. It’s just a lot to handle for anyone. Let alone a college football player. **** I’m 43 and I have days where I have to put a smile on despite having a lot on my plate.

If it’s a boy I’m sure Mario will already have him on his radar by next year.

Seems like a great kid. I’m sure he will be a great dad. My comment should have been more broad. It’s just a lot to handle for anyone. Let alone a college football player. **** I’m 43 and I have days where I have to put a smile on despite having a lot on my plate.

If it’s a boy I’m sure Mario will already have him on his radar by next year.

The drag shows you are starring in shouldn't count as a lot on your plate. But I do appreciate you aren't doing them for kids like some others

Advertisement
Back