2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

state form GIF

Almost had to go beyond the pause and straight to the penalty flag after the initial reading

:pgdead:

Advertisement
I can’t for the life of me having a kid so young. Spend some time with your girl, travel, experience new things, enjoy the freedom of being an adult. After that have your kids because being a parent is just as enjoyable. I love my two and I also loved those first few years before they were born being with my wife. If you got a good one there’s no rush.

I can’t for the life of me having a kid so young. Spend some time with your girl, travel, experience new things, enjoy the freedom of being an adult. After that have your kids because being a parent is just as enjoyable. I love my two and I also loved those first few years before they were born being with my wife. If you got a good one there’s no rush.
Disagree. We need to get the pipeline going for the 2042 class and this fetus is twitchy with a plus wingspan

100%. But every one of us makes their own choices, and I'm really happy my parents had me when they were young.

Go be great Nyjalik, as a baller, a student, a husband and a dad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back