2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
Kelly first step is serious if he can add weight and maintain that first step launch all ACC easily. In the coming years that is

Advertisement

6'4 230lbs (future 3-star) DE out of Broward, goes to 6A Dillard.

Is a long armed athlete with a quick first step displays explosion off the snap. Is a good run defender, sheds blocks well & is good pursuit getting after the ball carrier. Versatile lineman that plays 3-tech, 5-tech, DE & even as a standup rusher on the Edge.

Played on that very good Dillard team that went 12-1 last year & is their best player on Defense. He's Jon Ford's cousin & is a huge Canes fan. Also Coach Frazier is a Dillard alum & knows Coach Hickson well.

He's another one of the freakish DE's in the 22 class that includes elite prospects like Shemar Stewart, Kenyatta Jackson, Francis Nolton, Dante Anderson, Daniel Lyons & others.

Only holds one offer as of now from Kentucky.

the-one-he-is-the-one.gif

Watching his highlights he reminds me of Danny Stubbs.

Just one mans opinion...
We’ve forgotten Dan Stubbs ,
Thank you for the heads up , I always ran into him at Canes games at sect. 200 food courts .

He always stopped to talk to all Cane fans.

YEP , he was a monster off the edge looking at him I would think what a beast to block.

THANK YOU 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just here seeing who liked Kelly early. LCE, GoGeta and Macho of course. If those three sing high praises, don’t even look at the film. Offer up.
Kid was underrated as well. He was barely a top 100 player but I think his ranking was lower because they didn’t want to give all 4 guys 5 stars. Kenyatta was the other guy. All four Jones, Shemar, Kelly and Kenyatta were specimens. I feel like any other year Kelly and Kenyatta are top 50 prospects or higher.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back