2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

barz

Screenshot_20211209-120947.png

edit:
Screenshot_20211209-121252.png

Advertisement
Kelly will spend the upcoming weekend in Coral Gables on an official visit. He then intends to announce a commitment next Wednesday, which marks the first day of the Early Signing Period.

While Kelly is very familiar with the Hurricanes having attended multiple games over the years, it sounds like his outlook on Miami has changed a bit now that Cristobal is in charge.

"It's a big deal [that Cristobal got hired] because I didn't really like the other head coach like that," Kelly explained. "It's a big move."

L O L

Kelly will spend the upcoming weekend in Coral Gables on an official visit. He then intends to announce a commitment next Wednesday, which marks the first day of the Early Signing Period.

While Kelly is very familiar with the Hurricanes having attended multiple games over the years, it sounds like his outlook on Miami has changed a bit now that Cristobal is in charge.

"It's a big deal [that Cristobal got hired] because I didn't really like the other head coach like that," Kelly explained. "It's a big move."

L O L
shopping.jpeg
51Fa9d4Yp2L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Advertisement
Yes...Gabby (I believe) said Cristobal reached out to him and he expects him to stick.
There’s some article on him looking at UF and LSU. I imagine UF is our greater competition with CR going there for CB coaching. Would be stupid if Graves though. He is going to be a priority on a winning team with a proven winner as coach. Seems like this is a better destination.

Advertisement
There’s some article on him looking at UF and LSU. I imagine UF is our greater competition with CR going there for CB coaching. Would be stupid if Graves though. He is going to be a priority on a winning team with a proven winner as coach. Seems like this is a better destination.

Ya my post was before the Raymond move...Raymond was interested in LSU, so I guess things could get interesting.

Ya my post was before the Raymond move...Raymond was interested in LSU, so I guess things could get interesting.
I hope not. As I said, if Mario didn’t come home, the. I get it. But Napier is an unproven commodity in the SEC. He could derail the kids entire career and not for nothing, he will be building from the bottom up. We are a program with proven talent on the offensive side of the ball. CB is a huge area of need and he can make a difference right away here. I hope that the smoke is meaningless and this ends up being nothing. We really could use Graves and he could use us.

L O L

That sounds like this kid.lol.

Kid is very blunt when talking whenever i saw him.
He likely was out of here.

And as u all know he ios my fav local DE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back