2022 DB Ryan Turner Receives Miami Offer, Talks Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
You have been *****ing about how there’s only 1 commit in this class and it’s the beginning of May. Re****inglax and the commits will start dropping starting next month.
Lol we have been Recruiting this class for years now. To have only 1 commit in almost a year in this class is not good. It's not the end of the world and commits will come but it's still not good.

Last edited:
Ohio State beating us to evaluate Turner and the kid out of Armwood

O and they have the best CB in the state of Florida commited (Singletary out of Jacksonville)

Rogers, ***ans, and Little will all go SEC

Stop wasting time on guys in the SEC country

Need to beat the top schools to the under the radar players in Florida
Is Singletary better than Shaun Wade???

Advertisement
Can't even front, I'm perturbed by him commiting to OSU.

Yes it's May 5th, but CB has been a position we've struggle at going back to Donofrio days. Losing Turner to OSU isn't something to just dismiss. The boy is a baller and can play. You guys act like he's some scrub. OSU is recruiting him for a reason. OSU is also in the top3 of producing CB's behind only LSU and Bama in my eyes. Turner is a kid we should be on.

Can't even front, I'm perturbed by him commiting to OSU.

Yes it's May 5th, but CB has been a position we've struggle at going back to Donofrio days. Losing Turner to OSU isn't something to just dismiss. The boy is a baller and can play. You guys act like he's some scrub. OSU is recruiting him for a reason. OSU is also in the top3 of producing CB's behind only LSU and Bama in my eyes. Turner is a kid we should be on.
You only could lose ..if you were all in on the kid.

They have their board they are evaluating...i dont think he was in the tops on that as of yet. I liked him..but they after some big fish

Advertisement
Yo T-Rob is twice the DB coach Kerry Coombs is and all of Kerry’s players have been busts other than Denzel. If T-Rob doesn’t value him then I’m not going to worry about it because T-Rob is going to find NFL guys. He’s always had. So stop ******* whining because as of right now it looks like we might have our best CB class in 15 years if we stay on ***ans, Rogers, and Spells the way that we are. Y’all are just in your panties that T-Rob couldn’t give a flying **** if they’re from Alaska as long as they could play.

Yo T-Rob is twice the DB coach Kerry Coombs is and all of Kerry’s players have been busts other than Denzel. If T-Rob doesn’t value him then I’m not going to worry about it because T-Rob is going to find NFL guys. He’s always had. So stop ******* whining because as of right now it looks like we might have our best CB class in 15 years if we stay on ***ans, Rogers, and Spells the way that we are. Y’all are just in your panties that T-Rob couldn’t give a flying **** if they’re from Alaska as long as they could play.

I remember when there was so many on this board hyping Shaun Wade going from I believe Orlando to Osu. He went in the 5th or 6th round and the guy was a 5*. We have one of THE BEST DB COACHES IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL. I have zero doubts we will get ours

Advertisement
turn it up love GIF

Ohio State beating us to evaluate Turner and the kid out of Armwood

O and they have the best CB in the state of Florida commited (Singletary out of Jacksonville)

Rogers, ***ans, and Little will all go SEC

Stop wasting time on guys in the SEC country

Need to beat the top schools to the under the radar players in Florida
This post didn’t age very well

Advertisement
Back