2022 DB Ryan Turner Receives Miami Offer, Talks Canes

Advertisement
OSU is really becoming a huge pain in the *** in FL. Did we want this kid from our feeder school, Chaminade-Madonna Prep? I know we offered but wasn't sure if we were on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohio State beating us to evaluate Turner and the kid out of Armwood

O and they have the best CB in the state of Florida commited (Singletary out of Jacksonville)

Rogers, ***ans, and Little will all go SEC

Stop wasting time on guys in the SEC country

Need to beat the top schools to the under the radar players in Florida

O and they have the best CB in the state of Florida commited (Singletary out of Jacksonville)

You can’t expect results with all “under the radar” kids lol. You don’t win that way.
Until our corners actually do something then we will continue to lose these battles. Produce and get to the league. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Bruh I’m not even saying we are better with evaluations but how does this lead you to believe they “beat us to evaluate” him.

Whether we evaluated him properly is another story but I can guarantee you they didn’t “beat” us in evaluating him.

Relax with all that mope energy

It seems pretty clear that Turner was not a top-tier target for us. Rogers, Fegans, probably Little, and possibly Spells are on that top line. Julian Humphrey if he's really on the board. Jordan Allen if he's a CB and not a safety. Chris Graves is getting there; Trevell Mullen ought to be close. Turner was probably right there with Graves and Mullen, not a top target. I do not see him as one who got away. But I am a little concerned about the deterioration of the Chaminade-to-UM pipeline.

Advertisement
Back