2022 DB Jordan Allen Recaps Miami OV

I feel where ur coming cuzzin skeeter but....we have to take 4 CBs if we take him because he's already showing signs of wanting something Be$$er so until he actually lands the UGA OV or LSU OV etc, if the coaches take him commitment best believe it will be understood that they are only as committed as he is. If this kid commits to us just seems like it's a play on his end to get the coaches at the schools he wants to make a move on him. IMO UGA wants Spells over him solely due to level of HS competition, thereby Spells is being projected to be better, even though we all know level of competition isn't necessarily a true way to project a kid. Many of kids have played private school and/or lower level competition and have gotten busy in college and even in the pros.

What signs do we have he is on the take?

Advertisement
Allen at LSU working out at their Elite camp. Word from their 247 guys is that he has had a really good camp. They believe he gets his offer today.

Advertisement
Allen at LSU working out at their Elite camp. Word from their 247 guys is that he has had a really good camp. They believe he gets his offer today.

Either way it essentially helps us....as they are after a bunch of our db targets like Chris Graves for example...and if Allen takes the offer they are filling up...guy slike Kamari Wilson, Earl little, Nick Cull etc wouldnt be in play with them

Either way it essentially helps us....as they are after a bunch of our db targets like Chris Graves for example...and if Allen takes the offer they are filling up...guy slike Kamari Wilson, Earl little, Nick Cull etc wouldnt be in play with them
Seems like they want him in a swing corner/safety role if they’re willing to take him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny how I don't get the same vibes from Rogers out of Miss and Ibeita out of Louisiana as I get from Jordan Allen...wish he'd just put out a true top 5 of all SEC schools (LSU-UGA-Tenn-A&M-Auburn). Let my man get his bag and go be great. Leave our U out of it.

Agree and Spell is the other cb that if not careful could find himself in the same boat as Allen if he keeps playing around.Rogers by himself makes this cb class,add Graves and we only need one more.They will go all out for ***ans and if they miss they are looking at one of the Herderson twins,who is also a bit of a project like Spells but has great length.
I like Spells in this class but you are right in that he needs to stop ******** around. In also high on ***ans as well as a replacement for Spells or another CB if we go with 4.

Advertisement
Back