2022 DB Jordan Allen Recaps Miami OV

View as article
Advertisement
Committing to Penn State when he’s never been there for an unofficial or official visit would certainly be a choice.

Committing to Penn State when he’s never been there for an unofficial or official visit would certainly be a choice.
It feels like miami moved on from him once he visited and they couldn't get him to commit and shut it down.I'm glad I don't trust this kid sticking as he's hoping lsu or georgia take him.

It feels like miami moved on from him once he visited and they couldn't get him to commit and shut it down.I'm glad I don't trust this kid sticking as he's hoping lsu or georgia take him.
I was just about to ask what's the deal cause he looks like a good prospect..

Advertisement
If he's all SEC when the right offer comes along it isn't a bad strategy but Penn State didn't even get him up for a visit. I'd be surprised if they took him if he's so likely to flip once that SEC offer comes along. Don't think they see themselves as placeholders either. Louisville though? He seems like a kid who that program has lived on. Bigger schools don't offer so they go there and play well.

He also announced his commitment date days after Corey Raymond didn't call him and he initially planned to get all his visits in and commit before his senior year. That timeline got sped up a little. He plays for the same 7 on 7 teams as Rogers and Ibieta and would seem like a good fit at Miami but we'll see.

Advertisement
Back