Official ***2022 CIS END OF YEAR AWARDS PRESENTS: That wrasslin cat who knowz Butch Davis is a football gawd!!! Thread Derailer if the Year Award

Who is the biggest thread derailer?

• SWFLHurricane

Votes: 75 82.4%
  • Crossover22[]_[]

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Cribby

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • TheOriginalCane

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Go Canes!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Da Jumbo Mutombo

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
Theres an art to derailing threads. I know. I derail a lot of useless threads talking about some good ol wrasslin.
Some derail threads talking about wrestling, football, concerts they went to when Howard Schlellenberger was a kid, how Butch Dacis was a coaching gawd (100% true, bih), cooking tips, where to find the best arrowheads, why LeBron isn't better than Jordan, our Cane cats, our Cane dogs, three page thesis, or we just feel bad you haven't won an award yet.
So, here are the nominees.

I didnt include myself because I'd lose against these fine gentlemen.

Best Thread Derailer:

@SWFLHurricane
@crossover22[]_[]
@Cribby
@TheOriginalCane
@Go Canes!!
@Da Jumbo Mutombo

Advertisement
20221225_152218.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Theres an art to derailing threads. I know. I derail a lot of useless threads talking about some good ol wrasslin.
Some derail threads talking about wrestling, football, concerts they went to when Howard Schlellenberger was a kid, how Butch Dacis was a coaching gawd (100% true, bih), cooking tips, where to find the best arrowheads, why LeBron isn't better than Jordan, our Cane cats, our Cane dogs, three page thesis, or we just feel bad you haven't won an award yet.
So, here are the nominees.

I didnt include myself because I'd lose against these fine gentlemen.

Best Thread Derailer:

@SWFLHurricane
@crossover22[]_[]
@Cribby
@TheOriginalCane
@Go Canes!!
@Da Jumbo Mutombo
Go F yourself....how's that for a derailer....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back