Official ***2022 CIS END OF YEAR AWARDS PRESENTS: That wrasslin cat who knowz Butch Davis is a football gawd!!! Thread Derailer if the Year Award

Who is the biggest thread derailer?

• SWFLHurricane

Votes: 75 82.4%
  • Crossover22[]_[]

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Cribby

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • TheOriginalCane

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Go Canes!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Da Jumbo Mutombo

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Dennis Erickson was a better coach...

Butch was a better recruiter & talent evaluator

gifs_14.gif

786700154237780294.gif

Advertisement
This had such promise initially - but not ONE of the suggested gentlemen listed - would EVER do anything - to derail a thread.

Train, maybe . . . but never a thread.

Sauce looks really good. What is it?
I smoke em at 250° until they get the color I want then put them in a pan with brown sugar, butter, honey, a little bit of Sweet Baby Ray's and cover in foil, then throw them back in for a couple more hours.

I actually drain most of it then let it cook uncovered for about 15 mins at the end. It ends up making a real sticky glaze.

20230119_084000.jpg

20230119_084706.jpg

20230119_110027.jpg

Advertisement
Dennis Erickson was a better coach...

Butch was a better recruiter & talent evaluator

gifs_14.gif

786700154237780294.gif
Erickson Won 2 NCs with 99% of JJs kids...
When it was his turn to recruit....everything went to sh*t from 92-94....including Lack of Institutional Control. Then left Butch a f-ing mess, as he ran a 4.2 outta Hecht with a pint of Bourbon in his back pocket in Jan of 95...

Erickson Won 2 NCs with 99% of JJs kids...
When it was his turn to recruit....everything went to sh*t from 92-94....including Lack of Institutional Control. Then left Butch a f-ing mess, as he ran a 4.2 outta Hecht with a pint of Bourbon in his back pocket in Jan of 95...
He also won 2 Pac-10 titles going 11-1 at Oregon St while winning the Fiesta Bowl & went 10-3 in 07 at AZ ST.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Theres an art to derailing threads. I know. I derail a lot of useless threads talking about some good ol wrasslin.
Some derail threads talking about wrestling, football, concerts they went to when Howard Schlellenberger was a kid, how Butch Dacis was a coaching gawd (100% true, bih), cooking tips, where to find the best arrowheads, why LeBron isn't better than Jordan, our Cane cats, our Cane dogs, three page thesis, or we just feel bad you haven't won an award yet.
So, here are the nominees.

I didnt include myself because I'd lose against these fine gentlemen.

Best Thread Derailer:

@SWFLHurricane
@crossover22[]_[]
@Cribby
@TheOriginalCane
@Go Canes!!
@Da Jumbo Mutombo
If we're factoring in length of post, it's not even close.

Advertisement
Back