• P-Tizzle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • crossover22[]_[]

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • His Royal Empirical Highness Empirical Cane

Votes: 11 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally, I think I'm hilarious. I also think @Tad Footeball's cerebral brand of humor goes over the head of most posters.
Los Angeles Dodgers Baseball GIF by MLB

Advertisement
Advertisement
It certainly couldn’t hurt your chances for 2023. I would say mom jokes are beneath you, but then I wonder if we’ve truly seen how low you will go.

You know you’re one of my favorites
That kinda takes the wind out of my sails. It's like when mom said she's disappointed i when I got in trouble.

Anyway, what's the difference between my washer and your mom? My washer doesn't want to cuddle after I drop a load in it.

j/k. Just wanted to tell the joke.

Advertisement
The only posters on this board thta makes laugh is Krazycane and the dude that says pause all the time, RVACANE and the Inday dude. This rest of these people’s humor must fly over my head cause I don’t really find there **** funny at all. Oh the teddy bear dude is kinda funny too.

Advertisement
Ladies and Germs

Respect I Tell Ya GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Today we begin the voting for one of the most coveted of CIS Awards. Funniest Poster. The committee deliberated hard on this one as there are so many good humored posters on this board that consistently give us a laugh. There were also quite a few posters with a history of bad jokes that were easy to rule out.

The 2022 nominees:

@TRick72
@TrumpyCane
@Tad Footeball
@cway313
@JG13
@P-Tizzle
@crossover22[]_[]
@Empirical Cane

Good Luck. Voting ends in 3 days
We have a different definition of funny for several

Advertisement
'
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny
' The only posters on this board thta makes laugh is Krazycane and the dude that says pause all the time, RVACANE and the Inday dude. This rest of these people’s humor must fly over my head cause I don’t really find there **** funny at all. Oh the teddy bear dude is kinda funny too.

We have a different definition of funny for several
I would hope so. We have over 2k posters on this site. Would be pretty weak if we all had the same humor. I’ve been on Canes boards since about 2000 and to me this is the funniest collection of characters on a board. You all give me a good laugh every **** day and I appreciate that about this board.

Advertisement
Back