• P-Tizzle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • crossover22[]_[]

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • His Royal Empirical Highness Empirical Cane

Votes: 11 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would hope so. We have over 2k posters on this site. Would be pretty weak if we all had the same humor. I’ve been on Canes boards since about 2000 and to me this is the funniest collection of characters on a board. You all give me a good laugh every **** day and I appreciate that about this board.
With that said, we will make adjustments for next year. Appreciate the feedback and there are ways to make this category a better one.

Advertisement
We have over 2k posters on this site.
1673927808954.gif

More like, about a dozen posters and 1,988 poRsters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@TrumpyCane

Congratulations

You Win First Place GIF

Well done. Thank you for all the laughs in 2022. Not sure what it says about the rest of us that none of us are funnier than a ******* bear on a college sports website.

Thank you as well to all the nominees and the entire group you for keeping things spicy and giving us so many laughs throughout the year.

You all are aces.

Advertisement
Joe Rogan steals material from @ben , @TrumpyCane , and @Empirical Cane and then blames it on Carlos Mencia.

Chappelle fled to Africa to try to contemplate if he could ever be half as funny.

John Mulaney turned to Bolivian marching powder when he realized he wouldn't.

Bob Saget repeatedly banged his head against the wall of an Orlando hotel room when he saw that these three didn't HAVE to work blue to be funny.

Gilbert Gottfried died of natural causes and had no opinion about any of this.

Advertisement
Back