2022 2022 CB Jaden Harris receives offer (Commit)

Advertisement
Why is this kid ranked so low if his size, peed and agility are all Plus traits?
He was a late bloomer, he didn’t start getting major offers until his Senior season.

And one thing you have to understand about rankings, is they’re political, it’s not solely based on talent & skill set, it’s based on camps & which teams are recruiting you.

Advertisement
Hope we land him, he’s got raw traits & natural upside that you can work with & mold him into a very good cover corner at the next level...

He would walk in as the fastest CB on the team next year with legit 4.38 speed.

PLEASE BRING HIM 🙏🏾
Your wish granted LCE! First 3* offered by Mario. I find it interested that Mario was not interested in 3* Ibieta but reoffered 3* Harris. Could it be that Mario's Modus operandi going forward is speed, speed, speed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your wish granted LCE! First 3* offered by Mario. I find it interested that Mario was not interested in 3* Ibieta but reoffered 3* Harris. Could it be that Mario's Modus operandi going forward is speed, speed, speed?
Need vs nice to have. I think Mario is eyeing 2 or 3 slots total for WR and wants to pick and choose. Landon didn't make the cut. I wanted him but I trust his evaluations obviously.

Advertisement
Big step forward from Jr. to Sr. year on that hudl tape...I can see why T-Rob stuck with him and pushed for him.

Needs strength, has everything else, loved the senior tape. Thought junior tape was kinda raw although you could see the length...But his senior tape is showing a clear 4* type kid imo.

We land 3 plus Banks (or whoever) from the portal...And then I believe Florence will be in if he wants in January, he's icing on the cake but looks a stud.

He was a late bloomer, he didn’t start getting major offers until his Senior season.

And one thing you have to understand about rankings, is they’re political, it’s not solely based on talent & skill set, it’s based on camps & which teams are recruiting you.
Prob be a 2 Star now that he signed here

Advertisement
Back