2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Was he high on Oregon? I saw he visited there but all his CBs are for FSU.

Unsure how high. All his CB's are from Sept. He officially visited FSU on Sept 5th, next day Fong dropped his ball with a 1 confidence score. After that 3 FSU insiders (newberg, bud, and someone else) all followed suit. Does not scream clear leader to me.

Advertisement
Unsure how high. All his CB's are from Sept. He officially visited FSU on Sept 5th, next day Fong dropped his ball with a 1 confidence score. After that 3 FSU insiders (newberg, bud, and someone else) all followed suit. Does not scream clear leader to me.
I haven’t followed recruiting at all so I’m way out of the loop on anyone.

Screenshot_20211208-233503_Instagram.jpg

Everyone coming at me… I’m sure you all would take Jeff Thomas over TuTu Atwell as well. I get it. I get it. Y’all get loss in these mid west kids stats. I’ll take a WRs from SFL over any so-called 5 star mid west kid. That’s just me. Y’all complain when they go off to ball somewhere else.
No, you take an elite WR NO MATTER WHERE TF HE'S FROM

Advertisement
At this point if Coleman visits and We get dude from Oregon. Horton has to be an odd man out no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems F$U has been all over the kid and I haven’t followed any recruiting but the kid tweeted this a week ago. Seems he wanted to go to Oregon so I think we have a good shot here. Mario just needs to sell him on TVD and whatever offensive philosophy he will have since we have no OC to sell yet.

Anyone know when this kid planned on committing.

4C5B9B62-F0B6-4C8C-8816-1EBF92587F27.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back