2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our overall recruiting out of state has sucked.

Your post does nothing to refute or change my opinion. You're making a totally different point, and the two are not mutually exclusive.
The best player on the team, the one player that is so talented at the most important position could have us in playoffs in a down acc next year and should have us beating at aTm. He’s from ct, and I’m hoping we get Brady at oc. He did wonders with burrow and he’s young and I know some think he doesn’t want to recruit. If you coach under Saban you will be pushed to be ferocious in the trail.

Advertisement
Pure talent? I’ll take JT4 over Tutu all day. JT problem wasn’t talent, just couldn’t keep his head on straight. Coleman FWIW doesn’t have any of those types of character concerns that JT did. I’ll take him over Mike Jack or Mortimer all day long
The catches JT4 made against LSU were awesome and I don’t think Atwell had that ability. He was a hit him and stride and watch him go kind of guy.

Advertisement
Banks is visiting next weekend for real??

If Mario is trying to bring his Oregon recruits with him he's bad mf'er. He's willing to do what needs to be done to win. IIrc its something Richt wouldn't do and told Eason to stay with UGA. That's career altering **** and Mario isn't ****ing around.
Richt told Eason to what???????? And we ended up with rosier Perry and Williams ?? Bruh

Advertisement
Every wr from the st.louis metro area doesn’t have to be compared to Jeff Thomas. Jeff isn’t even the best wr to come out of East St.Louis, IL high school let alone the St.Louis metro area.

If the WR from Dillard played in st Louis he would be a 5* right now. Why go all the way to st Louis for caliber of player we could get at the crib.
Same way u just did with the Dillard dude. Nobody is saying every player from stl is the ****, but we know for a fact EVERY wr from Florida isn’t either.

Last edited:
Same way u just did with the Dillard dude. Nobody is saying every player from stl is the ****, but we know for a fact EVERY we from Florida isn’t either.
I agree but watch this kid highlights then go watch the kid from Dillard and tell me the difference between the two. You won't find one so if I'm Mario I'll take my chances with the Dillard kid and start building them relationships because miami will be at Dillard alot in the near future.

Advertisement
I agree but watch this kid highlights then go watch the kid from Dillard and tell me the difference between the two. You won't find one so if I'm Mario I'll take my chances with the Dillard kid and start building them relationships because miami will be at Dillard alot in the near future.
Go see him in person. He did the same thing against powerhouse Louisville Trinity, and Lutheran North. Him and Luther Burden deserve the rankings they have. The Dillard kid might be just as good but it doesn’t mean they aren’t.

Go see him in person. He did the same thing against powerhouse Louisville Trinity, and Lutheran North. Him and Luther Burden deserve the rankings they have. The Dillard kid might be just as good but it doesn’t mean they aren’t.
I just watched his senior highlights he is better then the Dillard kid.

Advertisement
I really wanted Eason at the time too. Could have maybe won that game against Pitt with a different QB
The game against Pitt was a win with any of our QBs other than Rosier (he balled out against VT and ND, but we all know his limitations). I still have vivid memories of him missing wide open WRs - I wanna say AR and Berrios. That season would have crashed and burned at Clemson anyways, but with a solid qb there was talk that season of two ACC playoff teams if we were undefeated but lost to Clemson in ACCCG.

He came from a different era of coaching.
I respected it at the time. I thought Richt would be able to get us rolling without needing to poach. Now though? Idgaf. I want Mario reaching out to everyone he thinks might come that would help the program. His current commitment is to do the best job he can for UM, anything else is against his nature of being relentless in making this program a national power.

Plus, with the transfer portal, any players that liked Mario but stick with Oregon will just end up here in a year, why waste time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back