2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
Love downtown Greenville (worked up there for nearly a year, this was a few years ago).

Not sure if any of the locals have tried this spot, but if you go north on Pete Hollis Boulevard and cross the train tracks, there is an old train depot off to the left that has been converted into a brewery and a bunch of little restaurants. One of them is called White Duck Tacos. Great spot, a bit more laid back and rural than downtown.

@Umbra
Yeah Greenville is a sneaky cool place. Very on the up and up

Yeah I kinda dig this town

Haven’t been here long but all I really do is work (own my own businesses) and go to the gym so guess it doesn’t really matter sometimes where ya live haha

We will hit Delaneys tonight though. Elite bourbon selection
I gotta friend that works there, big ****y blonde. If she working, she will treat you right

Love downtown Greenville (worked up there for nearly a year, this was a few years ago).

Not sure if any of the locals have tried this spot, but if you go north on Pete Hollis Boulevard and cross the train tracks, there is an old train depot off to the left that has been converted into a brewery and a bunch of little restaurants. One of them is called White Duck Tacos. Great spot, a bit more laid back and rural than downtown.

@Umbra
My friends have told me about that but I haven’t tried it. Go to college in Tampa but from Greenville/Greer area. We haven’t had anyone from this area since rocky mcintosh who was from gaffney. Always gonna put on for my sc boys

Advertisement
His dad laying it on thick for Bama. A little too thick

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
I knew it was too much love coming from Pops. I read the signs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And not one word of the flip on ESPN. I recognize that today is not a signing day, but not even a blurb considering how big it is when any school flips a player from Bama? Why do I even check or act surprised. Outside of Miami it as as though this never happened.

Shut your filthy mouth. Running that story would eliminate the space they are currently devoting to less-talented players transferring to less prestigious schools. Don't you want to read about the former UCF quarterback transferring to UCLA or the former Nebraska quarterback transferring to Kansas State?!

Advertisement
Back