2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
Shut your filthy mouth. Running that story would eliminate the space they are currently devoting to less-talented players transferring to less prestigious schools. Don't you want to read about the former UCF quarterback transferring to UCLA or the former Nebraska quarterback transferring to Kansas State?!
You saw the same BS headlines I did. I wasn’t even expecting anything on the main page but not even on the college football page.

Wtf we stole a kid from Bama 😳
Yeah they was like, “let’s have a clean recruitment here Mario.”
Mario was like, ”FOH cheatin’*** bytch!”… and stole that NICKa.
1639775581344.gif

Advertisement
And not one word of the flip on ESPN. I recognize that today is not a signing day, but not even a blurb considering how big it is when any school flips a player from Bama? Why do I even check or act surprised. Outside of Miami it as as though this never happened.
Would probably get a breaking news alert on their scroll if Baga flipped the exact same kid from us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You saw the same BS headlines I did. I wasn’t even expecting anything on the main page but not even on the college football page.

Wait, I found a new ESPN story about a recruit choosing an urban-area private school over Alabama:

Advertisement
Wait, I found a new ESPN story about a recruit choosing an urban-area private school over Alabama:

Ridiculous. So that is news because he picked USC over Bam (admittedly newsworthy), but not a guy dropping Bama and picking UM (significantly more interesting story IMO).

Advertisement
Back