2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
gremlins 2 90s GIF
Man good to see you back! I’m expecting a lot of “the more you know…” next season!!!

Love downtown Greenville (worked up there for nearly a year, this was a few years ago).

Not sure if any of the locals have tried this spot, but if you go north on Pete Hollis Boulevard and cross the train tracks, there is an old train depot off to the left that has been converted into a brewery and a bunch of little restaurants. One of them is called White Duck Tacos. Great spot, a bit more laid back and rural than downtown.

@Umbra
Definitely tons of nice little restaurants in the area anywhere from cheap to really expensive. Haven't been to that place so I'll have to check that one out.

I've always been a fan of the Trappe Door and this Gelato Place called Luna Rosa as my 'go to' spots.
@JHallCanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
67ECE46B-75C6-42F9-BB98-B6524E0DC4F2.jpeg

Lol, I’ve been doing yard work all day long and am just seeing this. Was purposely not checking my phone the whole time because I wanted to log in later with a days worth of Canes news to catch up on. I was definitely NOT expecting this!

Jesus. In just a matter of weeks I’ve gone from **** near depression over the seemingly hopeless state of this program to hoping like **** that I’m not dreaming, lol. Boy does this feel good..

In the past This is the kind of kid I would think would flip to Clemson
Man I can’t remember such a big last minute flip
Still in disbelief

Advertisement
Back