2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
You in Greenville area or what? I'm from Easley. I am also surprised to see Greer kid go to UM.
I’m in Boiling Springs. Came here on a whim for some business we do in the sports nutrition industry and been here about a year now

Might go to Greenville tonight. Pretty cool town actually

Advertisement
Advertisement
No chance, they said.

Just a courtesy visit, they said.

Bagged up to Bama, they said.

MARIO SAYS F*CK YO PESSIMISM.

IMG-0017.gif

I remember watching the edited version of this part on TNT back in the day

"Mothaluva, better raise yo luck up and get the heck up out out of dodge or get rode on" 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m in Boiling Springs. Came here on a whim for some business we do in the sports nutrition industry and been here about a year now

Might go to Greenville tonight. Pretty cool town actually

Love downtown Greenville (worked up there for nearly a year, this was a few years ago).

Not sure if any of the locals have tried this spot, but if you go north on Pete Hollis Boulevard and cross the train tracks, there is an old train depot off to the left that has been converted into a brewery and a bunch of little restaurants. One of them is called White Duck Tacos. Great spot, a bit more laid back and rural than downtown.

@Umbra

There is some honeys in Boiling Springs
Yeah I kinda dig this town

Haven’t been here long but all I really do is work (own my own businesses) and go to the gym so guess it doesn’t really matter sometimes where ya live haha

We will hit Delaneys tonight though. Elite bourbon selection

Advertisement
Back