2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement
Paul Mills having the best season of his career thus far...

I wonder if he’ll use this opportunity to get a bigger job or if he stays put at ORob.
Texas Tech if they move on from Adams? He’s a Texas guy and cut his teeth under Drew at Baylor.

Advertisement
Gonzaga dominated Saint Mary’s in the conference title game
Rumors still out there about Gonzaga wanting to join the Big East. Only reason would be to enhance attractiveness of regular season schedule. They already play enough Quad 1 games. As a Catholic school they fit in with the Big East, geographically no... but does that matter anymore?

Rumors still out there about Gonzaga wanting to join the Big East. Only reason would be to enhance attractiveness of regular season schedule. They already play enough Quad 1 games. As a Catholic school they fit in with the Big East, geographically no... but does that matter anymore?
From a financial standpoint, I’d think yes.

I’m not sure every school in the Big East would have the travel budget to accommodate going to Spokane every year.

The Zags if they decide to leave the WCC, would be best suited in the Pac-12 or Big XII at worst, although Idk if the Big XII would want them strictly for Basketball. But a Pac-12 or even Mountain West move makes the most sense IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Texas Tech if they move on from Adams? He’s a Texas guy and cut his teeth under Drew at Baylor.

He’d be a very good fit.

North Texas have been a strong defensive team during McCasland time there, while Oral Roberts been a strong offensive team during Mills time there. Also both worked under Scott Drew

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back