2022 & 2023 Schedule

can we just focus on beating UVA? It's always tough playing in Virginia

Right because fans, on a message board, focusing or not focusing on a horrible Virginia team is going to impact the outcome of this game.

Back to the topic, I hope Miami begins scheduling some big name programs. Kids don't want to come to Miami to play Toledo or Arkansas State. Not to mention, it hurts our chances with the playoffs playing these weak programs.

Advertisement

Right because fans, on a message board, focusing or not focusing on a horrible Virginia team is going to impact the outcome of this game.

Back to the topic, I hope Miami begins scheduling some big name programs. Kids don't want to come to Miami to play Toledo or Arkansas State. Not to mention, it hurts our chances with the playoffs playing these weak programs.

id down vote you more if i could

Nobody said what we talk about impacts the game, just that there are a jillion things more pressing to Miami football than the schedule in 5 years. Lets talk about some of them.

As for the topic, Miami schedules an average number of cupcakes. This is what everybody does, it's what they've always done. We always played FAMU and the like, and when we used to play nd it was because we didn't have a conference and that's who we could get.

id down vote you more if i could

You break my heart.

Nobody said what we talk about impacts the game, just that there are a jillion things more pressing to Miami football than the schedule in 5 years. Lets talk about some of them.

As for the topic, Miami schedules an average number of cupcakes. This is what everybody does, it's what they've always done. We always played FAMU and the like, and when we used to play nd it was because we didn't have a conference and that's who we could get.

Yes, I understand everyone plays cupcakes; however, not everyone goes to play in Toledo or Arkansas State. These type of games didn't built this program. We need more big name schools.

Advertisement

Yes, I understand everyone plays cupcakes; however, not everyone goes to play in Toledo or Arkansas State. These type of games didn't built this program. We need more big name schools.

We should never play AT the cupcake. As for making a name, we need to win the winnable games before we worry about playing tougher non conference teams. I'd be in favor of playing uf every year, but we seriously have other **** to work out first.

Zero upside in going to Toledo or Arkansas State. Just like there was no point going to App State this season.

Hopefully we get out of those.

We should never play AT the cupcake. As for making a name, we need to win the winnable games before we worry about playing tougher non conference teams. I'd be in favor of playing uf every year, but we seriously have other **** to work out first.

That isn't how this program was built. Howard Schnellenberger and JJ wanted to play the best of the best. **** the mediocre programs, gun after Bama, OSU, LSU's, etc.

Advertisement

That isn't how this program was built. Howard Schnellenberger and JJ wanted to play the best of the best. **** the mediocre programs, gun after Bama, OSU, LSU's, etc. Hence the anyone, anywhere, anytime.

I heard we are trying to schedule a home and home with Citadel but Blake James is worried about having to play at their stadium because of the major disadvantage our players would have. Just passing along info.

I heard we are trying to schedule a home and home with Citadel but Blake James is worried about having to play at their stadium because of the major disadvantage our players would have. Just passing along info.

We are in real trouble if the Citadel, whose graduates were the finest academy grads I worked with in the military, has SJW Uggins who will block the tunnel and make up stories about being assaulted!

Zero upside in going to Toledo or Arkansas State. Just like there was no point going to App State this season.

Hopefully we get out of those.

North/South Carolina usually have the best NFL talent when it comes to defensive lineman...maybe 1 extra trip to the Carolina's won't hurt in exposure for recruiting them? Ark State I can't think of anything though

Advertisement

That isn't how this program was built. Howard Schnellenberger and JJ wanted to play the best of the best. **** the mediocre programs, gun after Bama, OSU, LSU's, etc.

Atm, we'd beat only LSU of those 3 teams

Advertisement

We're a long way from gunning for any of those teams.

We're a long way from gunning for any of those teams.

We were even further away in the late 70's, yet we still wanted to play the best. Grow some balls.

Advertisement
Back