2022 & 2023 Schedule

The Miami teams in the 80's scheduled cupcakes too. It's not like the schedule was murderer's row every year. In 1988, they played Cincinnati and Tulsa in the Orange Bowl and AT East Carolina.

Advertisement
Apparently we're close to announcing a home and home with a marquee SEC program. Who could it be? UGA, Bama, or Tennessee are my guesses

...also quote your source. where did you hear this?

A buddy just mentioned that he read it somewhere. Apparently it's Ferman so I shouldn't have said anything because now I'm going to look like a dumbass when it doesn't happen

We should never play AT the cupcake. As for making a name, we need to win the winnable games before we worry about playing tougher non conference teams. I'd be in favor of playing uf every year, but we seriously have other **** to work out first.

That isn't how this program was built. Howard Schnellenberger and JJ wanted to play the best of the best. **** the mediocre programs, gun after Bama, OSU, LSU's, etc.

Atm, we'd beat only LSU of those 3 teams

We're a long way from gunning for any of those teams.

We were even further away in the late 70's, yet we still wanted to play the best. Grow some balls.

If you knew anything about Miami history, you'd know that Howard was the only person in the nation who understood what a monster team he could build with SFL talent. Other teams didn't have anything that could compare. That's no longer the case.

Don't tell me to grow a pair, this has nothing to do with fear it's about what we can do with what we have. I'm guessing you'd be the first to complain if we missed the final 4 because we lost to bama instead of playing S Alabama Tech. This isn't the 80s, everybody has SFL talent.

Also, blow me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back