2021 Summer Ball

Fed seems to be doing exactly what he needs to improve his draft stock

2 hitless innings for Mederos. 1K/1BB.

Advertisement
It seems Smith pitched 2.2 innings allowing two runs (based on what I can piece together from the Cotuit Twitter feed) on the 22nd. The game was called in the 4th so no official stats exist.

From earlier in the spring re: Palmquist, Kayfus, and Yoyo. They are not currently on the Wareham roster but it notes that players who haven’t submitted their medical forms are not yet listed.

Yoyo is heading to Wareham

Three more playing for Woodstock in the Valley League. Good to see Regaldo added to the roster, I think he left injured last time he appeared so thankfully it must not have been serious.
Make it four. Jacoby Long has joined the Woodstock trio. He’s 4 for 7 with 3 RBIs in his first three games. Another pair of Miami connections on that roster in former commit Chris Sparber and Willie Escala.

Advertisement
Notable for Woodstock: Arguelles has started twice and pitched very well. 12.0 IP with 15K/5BB and 0.75 ERA.

Regalado has a 3.48 ERA in 10.1 IP. 17K/4BB. WHIP is 1.45.

Fairweather has a 4.50 ERA in 6.0 IP. 8K/1BB. He had one really poor outing out of the three with 6 runs of which 3 were earned.

Kayfus has hit a bit of a skid with his BA down to .243. Izarra remains solid at 9 for 27 (.333) through 10 outings with 2RBIs. He hasn’t made an error yet.

Let’s just say Pitelli is off to a rough start and leave it there.

Kayfus has hit a bit of a skid with his BA down to .243. Izarra remains solid at 9 for 27 (.333) through 10 outings with 2RBIs. He hasn’t made an error yet.

Let’s just say Pitelli is off to a rough start and leave it there.
LoL, that is generous.

Advertisement
It seems Smith pitched 2.2 innings allowing two runs (based on what I can piece together from the Cotuit Twitter feed) on the 22nd. The game was called in the 4th so no official stats exist.
Smith officially debuted last night. 5.0 IP with 10K/1BB and no runs allowed.

Smith officially debuted last night. 5.0 IP with 10K/1BB and no runs allowed.
****, that's a double edged sword for me, glad he is doing good but it likely makes him gone.

What really ****es me off? When Rosario and Mederos hit those walls and Federman was getting shelled every Friday night I was SHOUTING for Smith and AMac to get starts. Took Gino forever, SMH.

Jacob Burke--a transfer coming to UM this offseason from SE Louisiana--will debut tonight for the Wisconsin Woodchucks. He'll be joining CJ Kayfus and Jose Izarra.

Izarra is batting .306 for the Wausau club while Kayfus is .295 with 11 RBI.

Jacob Burke--a transfer coming to UM this offseason from SE Louisiana--will debut tonight for the Wisconsin Woodchucks. He'll be joining CJ Kayfus and Jose Izarra.

Izarra is batting .306 for the Wausau club while Kayfus is .295 with 11 RBI.
A freshman AA - seems like a nice transfer if it happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fed pitched well again in his final outing of the summer for Chatham

Walters and Yoyo are on Wareham’s active roster. Walters hasn’t pitched yet and Yoyo went 0-3 with a walk and two Ks in his debut.

Still mentions Mederos and notably Bodanza is pitching in the Florida Collegiate League for Sanford. This seems to be a decent sign Bodanza will return.

Advertisement
Back