2021 Schedule

I was just writing a post about that when yours popped up. ESPN has finally dropped it from their listings, which isn’t really a surprise considering neither school has announced it. I’d love to know the story behind that one considering it got as far as an ESPN press release.

We’re still not on FIU’s schedule even though they remain on ours so who knows there.
So v tech next Friday?

Advertisement
Yep. Plenty of time to savor victory.
First mid-week game not until March 9th vs FAU - ****, we need playing time and innings for our IF and new arms. I guess everyone's in the same boat. I'm still on cloud nine after Sunday's win and the two defensive plays to end the 8th and 9th.

Is it just me or did Rosario and Mederos look like they are more polished than McMahon or Ceconni at this stage, and those two were pretty darn good.

Advertisement
First mid-week game not until March 9th vs FAU - ****, we need playing time and innings for our IF and new arms. I guess everyone's in the same boat. I'm still on cloud nine after Sunday's win and the two defensive plays to end the 8th and 9th.

Is it just me or did Rosario and Mederos look like they are more polished than McMahon or Ceconni at this stage, and those two were pretty darn good.
Definitely more polished than Slade. Hard to say with McMahon because he was coming off the layoff following his icy slip and fall knee injury.

Im getting a little concerned about McFarlane’s apparent lack of improvement. No comment about him all preseason and unused this weekend.

Advertisement
Im getting a little concerned about McFarlane’s apparent lack of improvement. No comment about him all preseason and unused this weekend.
I agree with this. We all were in here talking highly of him last year in limited action. Very strange. I thought he was a peg in for weekend starter this year

Last edited:
Advertisement
FIU has announced the pair of midweek games on the originally scheduled dates. The first game starts a stretch of five games in less than 72 hours for FIU as currently scheduled.

Advertisement
Just looked over our schedule again.... I’m relieved to see us have wake forest at home. Their little league ball park is one of the most frustrating things I have watched in college game. Routine fly balls are dingers there smh

Couple TV changes: Next Saturday against FSU has been moved to ACCN and the Saturday game against UNC will be on the RSNs (Comcast subscribers rejoice, YouTube TV/Hulu/Sling/Dish/etc subscribers not so much).

Advertisement
Back