2021 Schedule

I don't get waiting to play midweeks. With covid you know there will be cancellations so why not schedule early so you can make up later?

Also playing a midweek that last week before Louisville is dumb imo. We'll need every pitcher available vs them.

ACC made a bad decision only allowing 50 games. Other conferences are allowing the full 56

Advertisement
I trust most games will again be telecast on ESPN/ACCN TV or internet?
Should be status quo. I don’t see any weird times around the league, so I don’t think the TV list has gone around yet. BC has historically been bad about producing broadcasts so that series is probably the only weekend question mark as far as video goes.

Should be status quo. I don’t see any weird times around the league, so I don’t think the TV list has gone around yet. BC has historically been bad about producing broadcasts so that series is probably the only weekend question mark as far as video goes.
OK, I hope so. I was thinking more of these remote ESPN broadcaster restrictions during CFB - I don't know how you do that effectively for a baseball game if you can't see the entire field. But I guess as long as the cameramen are allowed, it'll work.

OK, I hope so. I was thinking more of these remote ESPN broadcaster restrictions during CFB - I don't know how you do that effectively for a baseball game if you can't see the entire field. But I guess as long as the cameramen are allowed, it'll work.
Luckily ESPN outsourced most baseball production to the schools years ago. You might see remote announcers on any ACCN or ESPNU broadcasts but the internet broadcasts should be unchanged because they use local announcers anyway. I think Zagacki and Bailey Jr used the broadcast booth at the Light for their road football broadcasts.

Advertisement
Luckily ESPN outsourced most baseball production to the schools years ago. You might see remote announcers on any ACCN or ESPNU broadcasts but the internet broadcasts should be unchanged because they use local announcers anyway. I think Zagacki and Bailey Jr used the broadcast booth at the Light for their road football broadcasts.
Good to know, thanks.

1pm first pitches on SECN+ (ESPN app) for the Saturday and Sunday games against Florida. No listing for the Friday game which makes it seem likely that it will be in a listed 3pm first pitch slot on SEC Network. The first home series is listed for ACCNX as usual.

1pm first pitches on SECN+ (ESPN app) for the Saturday and Sunday games against Florida. No listing for the Friday game which makes it seem likely that it will be in a listed 3pm first pitch slot on SEC Network. The first home series is listed for ACCNX as usual.
there's no 7pm sec network slot?

Advertisement
I’ve noticed a couple weird things about the schedule:
- I think the FIU series is cancelled. We aren’t on the scheduled they released Monday, and they play a Thur-Sat four game series the day after we were schedule to play them at home.
-The other weird thing is that ESPN+ has us listed as playing a midweek game at USF on Feb 23. I thought maybe they mixed us up logo wise with the other Miami, but they’re playing Kentucky that night. USF has no game scheduled that night either. Seems this may be the FIU replacement, and it makes sense as a travel partner for the UF series. @TheRichtShow you may be getting your early midweek game.

Last edited:
- I think the FIU series is cancelled. We aren’t on the scheduled they released Monday, and they play a Thur-Sat four game series the day after we were schedule to play them at home.
-The other weird thing is that ESPN+ has us listed as playing a midweek game at USF on Feb 23. I thought maybe they mixed us up logo wise with the other Miami, but they’re playing Kentucky that night. USF has no game scheduled that night either. Seems this may be the FIU replacement, and it makes sense as a travel partner for the UF series. @TheRichtShow you may be getting your early midweek game.
that uf opener definitely on tv?

Advertisement
Still nothing on the USF game although ESPN still has it up. Gino mentioned no midweek games for three weeks so it may just be an oddly specific error from ESPN.

Advertisement
ESPN has now included the USF mystery game in a press release. Weird.

Found the National TV schedule in the game notes. We have 7 games on ACCN including the Friday game against FSU and the entirety of the Louisville series.

Last edited:
Have we confirmed this Wednesday game against USF?
I was just writing a post about that when yours popped up. ESPN has finally dropped it from their listings, which isn’t really a surprise considering neither school has announced it. I’d love to know the story behind that one considering it got as far as an ESPN press release.

We’re still not on FIU’s schedule even though they remain on ours so who knows there.

Advertisement
Back