2021 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Bensley wants out, wouldn't he want to sign with a new school ASAP? Each day that passes works against him (as slots are filled).

If Bensley wants out, wouldn't he want to sign with a new school ASAP? Each day that passes works against him (as slots are filled).
That's would you would think. Unless there's something else going on (like academic issues, for example), I'm not sure why he would just sit on his commitment and not do anything.

I have thought for a while that he will end up at BC. BC has a new coaching staff and he is probably waiting to see who is going to be on the team.
Sadly, that's more stability than Miami can offer right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU, Florida State and Pittsburgh are among the leaders for Reid, but he also holds offers from Michigan, Rutgers, Louisville, Ohio State, Virginia, Georgetown, N.C. State, Kansas and North Carolina, among others.

Watch him go to FSU.

You are probably right. I am thinking Pittsburgh but he could throw everyone a curve by going to the G League Ignite team.
Of course, I have not heard that he has an offer from them yet.

Advertisement
Back