2021 Recruiting Class Countdown: The Top 10

View as article
To be clear, which I don’t think I was the first time, when I said razor thin, I meant the differences in the three not their weight.

They all are in the same tier and could essentially have the best outcome for each.

People love lists, so I ranked them rather than just leaving in tiers, but suffice to say I liked all three.
I’m glad you came back to this Mello is going to be that dude. I was honestly surprised by JG and BS day 1 but i love it we look stronger at WR

Advertisement
Arroyo was brought up yesterday

as much as I like Mallory (I’m probably a bigger fan than most) it’s the rest of the TEs that I’m interested to see

is he too thin to see significant time this year?

if his weight is legit 235, as listed, then I’d say he’s not too thin. I mean, he’s probably still bigger than Larry Hodges! That said, I’d really like to see a pic of arroyo to see what his frame looks like, but from the tiny glimpse I caught in a video from yesterday, I’d say he’s plenty big. As long as he progresses, I expect him to be TE2 by 9/4.

if his weight is legit 235, as listed, then I’d say he’s not too thin. I mean, he’s probably still bigger than Larry Hodges! That said, I’d really like to see a pic of arroyo to see what his frame looks like, but from the tiny glimpse I caught in a video from yesterday, I’d say he’s plenty big. As long as he progresses, I expect him to be TE2 by 9/4.
I missed the 235 part. Yeah that’s pretty impressive as a freshman considering I think he was 210 when we were recruiting him, and people said that was inflated

Seymore is probably a big miss and McLaughlin has been slow to develop with injury. Might not be a great fit in the power scheme.

Overall, happy with the Kinchens evaluation and what I saw on Garcia, who really turned out to be exactly what I saw on tape.

Im actually shocked Seymore hasnt been shown the door already.

If the top 3 can develop going into their 3rd year in the program (where most kids start to hit that quantum leap and come into their own) then I think we will have a good core to build on with the 2023 defense. Need alot of portal kids to supplement.

Advertisement
Seymore is probably a big miss and McLaughlin has been slow to develop with injury. Might not be a great fit in the power scheme.

Overall, happy with the Kinchens evaluation and what I saw on Garcia, who really turned out to be exactly what I saw on tape.
Yeah there seemed to be a lot of debate on Kinchens. He’s been #1 so far in the class just in my opinion, but Taylor is starting to show his full potential

Williams continues to be an enigma

Nailed it on Kinchens.

He was highly recruited but he has outperformed his ranking IMO.

He could very well be a first team all american next season

Nailed it on Kinchens.

He was highly recruited but he has outperformed his ranking IMO.

He could very well be a first team all american next season
He’s the best safety in college football 2023 imo and James Williams will look much better with a upgraded lb unit

Advertisement
Back